Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

DanceWorld.com is not ready to released just yet, but if you'd care to take a look, visit the link, and enter dw for the username and demo for the password.

This site is aimed at female dancers aged roughly 10 and above... Let me know what you think - and what your first impression was when you first saw the home page.

Thanks.

Member #
    It seems a little boxy given the free flowing background, in my opinion. Maybe if you round off a few corners it would work better.

Also, I'm not too sure about the orange in the content, I'd try to stick to one of the colors in the background. It makes it seem like the head of the site and the body are in two different worlds.

Otherwise, it's good. Lots of content. I like the scrolling content/add bar.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefireco
    It seems a little boxy given the free flowing background, in my opinion. Maybe if you round off a few corners it would work better.

Also, I'm not too sure about the orange in the content, I'd try to stick to one of the colors in the background. It makes it seem like the head of the site and the body are in two different worlds.

Otherwise, it's good. Lots of content. I like the scrolling content/add bar.

Thanks! I hear you on the orange! so I've changed it to reflect the backgroud graphic now - it's set to dynamically update the css too - there's a link at the top of the page - "Change the DW Home Page" - which allows the user to select an alternate backgroud graphic - the css changes now to make sure the colors match which ever background is selected.

Member #
    Just added an articles section - and we go live with this site on Monday the 21st.

I was hoping I'd get a little more feedback during this testing phase.. thanks.

www.DanceWorld.com - you'll be asked for a username and password, use dw for the username and demo for the password.

Remove Ads