Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    4.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    5.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    5.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

After getting several feedbacks I have modified my design. Now i'm looking for rates.
    Would you mind ?

thanks again

Member #
    Instead of the self-depreciating comments at the top of the photo section, how about some navigation links? I know there is the "go back home" link but it's really small.

I don't speak French so I couldn't understand some of the articles, an English translation would be nice.

Other than that I like it. Minimalistic and clean. The colors are nice.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hallo! I liked the coloration of your site, but in fact the site looks unfinished. I think you should add some brighter tints as well as some more text (or rearrange the existing text) - the site looks a bit blank. Good luck

jj1
    Member #
    The first thing that struck me was the [notes] in the masthead - what is this there for? Your top masthead doesn't tell me what the site is about or why I should read it.
    Personally I would put the navigation horizontally at the top or under the masthead - maybe even vertically at the left of the masthead where there's some space. At the moment, it just clutters up your content section and you have to search to find it (it's not where you expect it to be).
    I think you need some visuals - rather than just listing the magazines you write for, put a visual of them with a few words.
    Also, you seem to be using the old 800px wide size - as a recent thread on this forum said, most websites now are 950-970px wide - unless you're aiming for audiences with very old computers - or very new ones.
    Sorry if all this sounds a bit negative - hope it helps.

Member #
    I like to colours, it belnds in and contrast, easy for people to read. The only thing that dissapoints me is the navigation. It should be at the top going from right to left or in the top right hand corner underneath the header.
    You could put the about section underneath the navigation, if it were at the top righrt hand side.
    The photos page is fine, however I can not find any links that takes me back to the homepage. perhaps you can shorten the black space and add the navigation in the same place as the homepage, or even put a back button.

It is a good site, it just needs finsihing

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by jj1
    Also, you seem to be using the old 800px wide size - as a recent thread on this forum said, most websites now are 950-970px wide - unless you're aiming for audiences with very old computers - or very new ones.
    A lot of people use netbooks or their phones to surf the web too but I'll admit 800px is a bit small.

Member #
    Thanks for your replies I could not respond quicker, just got my mac back from the repair shop. It was nice to get feedbacks from you, i really appreciate. I have modify the layout according to your answers

Member #
    Hm... nice website.. I found out that your mainpage has too little information. Just a suggestion, may be you can limit to display 3 recent posts instead of 1 recent post then I think it will be nicer.

Member #
    The Website looks much better now
    Quote Originally Posted by voyage09
    Hm... nice website.. I found out that your mainpage has too little information. Just a suggestion, may be you can limit to display 3 recent posts instead of 1 recent post then I think it will be nicer.

Member #
    <a class="delicious-link" needs some bottom padding

Remove Ads