Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Please review

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    4.5 out of 5

Accessibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    5.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    4.5 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Please review the site I am working on:
    www.roboticmagazine.com
    Please review it first. Then read the questions below:
    1-Was it easy to distinguish that the news were displayed in dated order?
    2-As this is a news website primarily, would it appear better if it appeared like a usual blog format i.e. the most recent news on the top and you can see that news' picture or video with it, and then the next most recent below that etc....(Most of all I mean, would it be better to show the picture and/or video of the entry right away in the front page, or is it okay like this, when you see it only if you hit the (more...) link like right now.
    3-In general was it easy to get the picture about the site and what is what? If not, what is confusing? Also how does it look in general?
    4-And of course please tell me any other comments or suggestions that you have about anything...

Member #
    Note: By the way I know about top menu not reading easily...

Member #
    Honestly the design of the site ruined it for me. The colors clash, nothing really looks good together, you might want to get someone with some better design experience. Another problem is that I don't really know what the web site is for when I first get there. The pages are very long and don't have much organization.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I liked the format of the site as well as its navigation, but I wasn't impressed by its design. Honestly speaking, the coloration is not attractive. Red and bright blue colors don't harmonize with each other at all. Try to replace red color by yellow and make blue color less saturated. I'm curious about what willbe the result

Member #
    thanks the menus will be replaced soon anyway...

Remove Ads