Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    3.3 out of 5

Accessibility:
    4.7 out of 5

Website Speed:
    5.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    3.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

This is the first site I have ever made, so does anybody have any tips on how I can improve it?

It looks too boring to me but I have no ideas on how to make it better.

Here is the site http://www.cashcratenow.info

Member #
    Hello ksaund,

A quick fix would be moving the right-side navigation down, and letting the banner span all the way across.

Or better yet, have the banner span all the way across, and then have your navigation be horizontal and under it (with a slight 2-3 pixel gap). People read across better than they do up and down.

Also I'd give give some more feedback or notice to the user when they hover and/or click a navigation button.

Also is this image: http://www.johnchow.com/wp-content/u...ate-header.jpg
    a logo you can use? I'd use this as your header/banner instead of the money.

Josh

Quote Originally Posted by ksaund
    This is the first site I have ever made, so does anybody have any tips on how I can improve it?

It looks too boring to me but I have no ideas on how to make it better.

Here is the site http://www.cashcratenow.info
    Josh

Member #
    I would suggest that you need a logo. And the cash you show ought to be green, not black and white. Actually, move the cash crate picture to the top. It is a nice image.
    Slight typo in your referrals page:
    When you are Bronze (50 or less referrals) you get a three dollar bonus when any of your referrals make there first 10 dollars! There should be their.
    All in all, I liked your site. I actually have been looking for something like this but others I have tried have been scams. I may try yours out. Good luck.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I like the photo on the first page of your site. It is up to the topic. But in the whole the design really looks boring and scanty But you can diversify it! The design looks unfinished - so try to carry out all the types in one style (like in your right colomn) and change the color of the background at first. And don't mix green with red - it doesn't look attractive. Good luck!

Member #
    I have been trying to get rid of the money picture, but it is my first site and I have no idea how to go about changing it. It is in the template that I used for my site so I am not quiet sure how to change a template, but there has to be a way its just going to take me a little bit of time to figure it out.

But thanks for all the feedback I will be editing my site soon.

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    It looks good, I'd move the logo up to the top right though and remove the unnecessary scrolling.

Member #
    I am not a fan of "What are referrals you ask?" and "You may ask, How to I get paid?" and plus the last quote should be "How DO I get paid?". When you open up two out of the four tabs on the left and within the first sentence you answered a question I may not have asked but just clicked on it out of curiosity instantly lost my attention. I would suggest doing without those ask questions so when someone opens up that page they are instantly drawn to what that page is about.

Cashcrate sends check to anywhere in the world, so it doesn't matter where you are from.

I might say "Cashcrate sends checks anywhere in the world...

Now you ask how on earth can I get some referrals? This is another ask question!

How about "How to get referrals!" and that's it.

Member #
    The sites ok, I think it's a bit boring

Member #
    I think this site is looking boring due lack of quality content, please improve its content and add bottom navigation.

Member #
    I think you need to go surf the net and look for other ideas on how to design your site and make it look a little more visually appealing.

Remove Ads