Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hello,

How do you guys like the new style at Advanced Web Aid. We would like to hear any suggestions you have, so we can make the community a better place.

Thanks

Member #
    Advanced WebAid

I am a fan of blue, so the color scheme is nice. The box at the top of the page looks weird with nothing in it. I think something should go in there, either the page name or a slogan or something.

I'm not a fan of the dropdown boxes you have your moderators listed in for each forum. I can't scan down the page and see who's moderating what, I need to click each menu to see it. Just another step for your visitors to take, which could be eliminated.

Thats about all I have to say on the design, it's a slight variation of the default set.

Member #
    When you create designs and then ask for opinions on them you might not want to rip the graphics and use the colors someone else has previously used. Very wrong.

Member #
    I dont get how you say

"Advanced Web Aid is one of the fastest growing communities on the internet."

When you only have 12 members? I dont know.

Member #
    Liked
    139 times
    Yeah, it looks like it was started on 6/12. Saying that it's growing fast is total nonsense at this point. Also, for your CGI forum, you state: "Cant figure out how CGII/Perl works, or need help installing a script? We can hook you up!"

It's CGI, not CGII BTW, your http://www.advancedwebaid.com/rules.php is missing. I like the statistics page though.
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    thanks for the help guys....yea the fastest growing thing is bull**** haha....i will fix the CGI thing thats just typo, the colors and buttons arent ripped...the buttons were bought from vbskins.com and the colors ripped? from where? not sure what your talking about there. the box on the top is filled in now....we were working on the banner rotator script at the time u went to it thats why it was empty....but anyways thanks guys!

Member #
    There's other images on the site that clearly you didn't purchase, either remove them or I'll report you.

Member #
    What images are you talking about? Tell me and I will see where the designer got them from. The button sets were purchased from vbskins.com though.

Member #
    please tell me which graphics you think are ripped....i would like to get to the bottom of this

Remove Ads