Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    1.7 out of 5

Accessibility:
    2.3 out of 5

Website Speed:
    3.7 out of 5

Compatibility:
    3.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    1.3 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hey people, this is the first site that I have ever created that has it's own domain name. This site is not professional and I have not spent much time in it. But eventually I want to make it look more professional so I get get more visitors. I haven't used my own HTML or CSS coding, I have only used a WYSIWYG program by Green Geeks :P

My goal is to make this site a very profitable affiliate site. The products that I am affiliating and plan to add are plant-based vegan friendly health supplements that are only top quality. So far I haven't made any money yet, but eventually I want to - no matter how much work it will take. I also want to include non-affiliate pages with content that includes valuable informaton regarding vegan nutrition.

Please give me feedback everyone! Whether the feedback is related to content, web development, web design.... anything! All of the feedback will be beneficial to me!

The URL is - http://www.vegansizeme.com

Thank you and have a nice day!

Member #
    I am using Fireforx to access your one-page website. The left bar shows something like this:

• sidebar1 Content
    • The background color on this div will only show for the length of the content. If you'd like a dividing line instead, place a border on the left side of the #mainContent div if the #mainContent div will always contain more content than the #sidebar1 div.
    • Donec eu mi sed turpis feugiat feugiat. Integer turpis arcu, pellentesque eget, cursus et, fermentum ut, sapien. Fusce metus mi, eleifend sollicitudin, molestie id, varius et, nibh. Donec nec libero
    I am happy working on the following: the first, the second, and the third.

Member #
    its okay but I would recommend that you use a wordpress if you plan on doing so, they have better looking templates. Nice site btw

Member #
    damn, you really pixel raped that logo of yours (i.e. http://www.vegansizeme.com/images/weblogo1.jpg).

Reduce compression ratio and change from JPEG to GIF. GIF work best for large areas of solid, flat colour.

Member #
    Site is not viewable.Please check your links.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I can't download your page, it's a pity. I'm using Firefox, can it be the reason?

Remove Ads