Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    2.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    5.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    2.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Cross post is removed.
    I am happy working on the following: the first, the second, and the third.

Member #
    you shouldn't cross post bro, no justice in doing so because the moderators here will get mad at you

Member #
    OK....I'm gonna remove the cross post.
    I am happy working on the following: the first, the second, and the third.

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    The important thing in the design procedure is that there should be relevancy between the design and the text, it mean that any one can explain your site by just looking at the design of the site.....

Member #
    I have to agree with the above post. When you have a selected theme (changing engine oil in this case), you should really have some images there to spice it up a bit. Like an engine image(I don't know how you can visually connect to people so they understand that the site is about oil change, so I'll leave that to you). Other things you might want to try are to get rid of the underline of the links on the left. You can do that with "a { text-decoration: none; }" in a CSS stylesheet. Instead, make them buttons that change background color to let's say, light green and the font color would change into black or dark green.

Another thing I noticed was that there's a typo in the last line of your front page. It's "Feburary" instead of being "February". Small things like these make your site less professional from viewers perspective.

You should also get a banner, something like a picture of the workshop or wherever you change oil or simply put some big text. You also need a motto or some small description with a few words, something to include in the footer perhaps. And you should get a footer as well.

The visited links appear as purple. Personally I don't like that. And you can easily change it by giving the links one color, try #0000ff or just type in "blue".

That's all I can think of right now, I hope you find it useful.

PS. You should also fix the HTML markup errors! You a simple template like this and you have 41 errors! That's kind of weird.

Remove Ads