Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    3.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    4.5 out of 5

Website Speed:
    4.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    4.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    3.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum, and I just wanted to borrow a little bit of your time for reviewing my website. This website has been around for 2 months already, and I am using it just as a way to expand my business and help others. Here is the website www.beetles-aat.net

Thanks everyone in advance for your time and comments. Have no mercy in this review.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I appreciate the style of the website, but think that you should change the color of the main text from grey to black, so it will be much easier to read the text. And I also recommend you to do something with the color of the heading - white is not appropriate here, I think.

Member #
    Look good but I think it is better if you create a new page named "Feedback" where your visitors can post comments.

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Well, it is a very good site but i think that the color of the main page is not appealing as the customer point of view so its better that you should change the color of the main page, secondly the text written on the 1st page also very difficult to read.... over all, it is an excellent site....

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    i like the brilliant color. but yes, making it work with the text is a challenge. to keep the brightness you are going to need to work on making the text easier to read.

while($get_it !== true){ continue; }

Member #
    Thanks for taking your time in reviewing guys, I will consider your opinions in making changes to the website.

Member #
    The website is too slow to load.More work should be done on homepage.It must be having a high bounce rate.

Member #
    It loads super fast on every other computer I try it, anyways I will measure the weight of the file and test it on slower connections.

Remove Ads