Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    5.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    5.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    5.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi guys, I work for a new used cars search engine - OOYYO, and I would like to hear what you think about it.
    So please give us your feedback.
    :-D
    http://www.ooyyo.com

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    It's brilliant! I extremely appreciate your original idea as well as the topic of your source! I also like the design and the navigation of your search engine. Well done!

Member #
    I think you've done a good job with the information architecture of the site. Filters are well thought out and results are relevant.

Well done.

That said, one of the first things a user is likely to want is side-by-side comparison of, say, three vehicles from the first two SERPs. Aside from opening up three tabs on the browser, there is no support for this.

Finally, I think your advanced search page may need some refinement and reiteration to be as useful as the main search. All in all, a site with uncommon thoughtfulness in design and user focus.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by DC856
    I think you've done a good job with the information architecture of the site. Filters are well thought out and results are relevant.

Well done.

That said, one of the first things a user is likely to want is side-by-side comparison of, say, three vehicles from the first two SERPs. Aside from opening up three tabs on the browser, there is no support for this.

Finally, I think your advanced search page may need some refinement and reiteration to be as useful as the main search. All in all, a site with uncommon thoughtfulness in design and user focus.
    Thanks for your thoughts DC856. We currently have a comparison feature with the park car function, you can currently compare up to 5 vehicles. Version 3 will be up by mid Feb and it will be capable of comparing even more cars. Also we will refine the advanced search feature considerably. Thanks for your feedback and keep 'em coming guys. Happy New Year to all from us @ OOYYO. )

Member #
    Great job! Looks really nice and functions well.

I am not sure if this is intended, but when I used the Quick Search, I was not actually shown any of the cars as I narrowed things down to specific trim types. I was shown the number of cars that fit the bill, but not able to click on anything to actually see them.

Maybe I was using it incorrectly or maybe you are working on that now. Just thought I would mention it.

Great job on it! :thumbsup:

Member #
    ..Great creation, its something that could easily makes the visitors stay longer and visits often.

Member #
    this is a very good web site.

Member #
    Load time is very high. Something very different and very artistic. However the link is broken , just check it.

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    Brilliant idea. Love the functionality of the site - it really does an amazing job of simplifying the car search process.

However, as stated, the home page takes LOOOOOONG to load. Not sure why - there's not much data transfer there.

Remove Ads