Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    2.7 out of 5

Accessibility:
    3.7 out of 5

Website Speed:
    3.3 out of 5

Compatibility:
    3.7 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    2.7 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

A few weeks ago I began redoing more portfolio for 2010, and it finally came to an end yesterday when I finished the labs page and launched a blog once again. I'm never fully satisfied with how it looks and I generally end up redesigning 5 or 6 times a year, which is way too much. I'd like to try to stay away from that this year. Thoughts and suggestions are appreciated! :thumbsup:

My site

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    i think it was Ml who said one is never happy with their own site. the only two things i would say both to do with the screenshots. drop the browser frames out of the pics. make them viewable on a netbook. more and more folks are buying and using netbooks. like me

while($get_it !== true){ continue; }

Member #
    Thanks for the suggestion!

Member #
    Page is too lengthy.Lot of white space left in the left panel.

Member #
    Honestly, the portfolio sites you designed for others look much nicer than your own site.

Sorry to be harsh but if you want to gain clients you better make sure your website is outstanding visually.

Andrew take a look at designm.ag or vandaley design blog and look at some designers sites and you will see the competition you are facing. That will give you some ideas.

I think you are more than capable of making your own site as nice as the sites you have designed for others.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    The tint of blue color for menu inscriptions is too light - try to make it a bit brighter and it'll be easier to read the text then.

Eve
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Your online portfolio is the best representation of your skills, and I agree with Orlando Web Des that you can do much better. To charge a flat rate of $800 as confidently as you do, your website has to demonstrate what you can achieve. I notice that you won an award for entrepreneurship as well, and that badge should be on your homepage. You have an eye for snappy, catchy graphics and I would like to see that exhibited more evidently through your website.

Remove Ads