Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    4.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    4.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    3.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    3.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

I recently launched a very nice website: www.piese-auto-bucuresti.ro

Expect suggestions,
    Thanks!

Member #
    I have to say your site looks good and is very formal, so +1 for that. All I have is some small pieces of advice.

The top navigation links, you might want to get rid of the underline and have it appear when hovered on with mouse, gives a more clean impression.

The "Lista de producatori:" box contains many list elements, why not make a drop-down selection menu(form) and have the selections as links which redirect to the page related.

Try to have less content in the front page. Cut it two half, you can make a separate "about us"-page to explain your business in detail, but new visitors just want a quick explanation of your business. Make it 3-4 paragraphs max.

About the big picture, you don't have to include it on every page, you already have a logo. You also might want to add a border to it so it fits the design more. The quality of that image is also not good, it's a bit blurry, export it with less compression.

Member #
    I agree with the above poster.

The overall visual appeal is pretty good, but you may want to fix up what the above post suggests.

There were only two problems I came accross:
    1) load time - this is qute slow, and probably becasue of the large amount of images on every page. You don't need all of them; some can be coded instead.
    2) code - is not all valid and you've got heaps of unecessary code. And put all that CSS into an external style sheet. Also, those <front> tags aren't doing yourself any favours either.

So overall, the stie looks good but is slow. The speed could be improved by reducing the images and cleaning up the code.

Member #
    Good site but i feel the colour chemistry is not managed properly. The main links at top corner has dark background with dark appearance written on it. Do not seem to be logical. [FONT='Trebuchet MS','sans-serif']
    Large or medium sized, well defined bright buttons and links should be taken into consideration.[/FONT]

Member #
    I like this site, its pretty nice wish I could understand the text but layout is nice and professional
    San Diego Web Design Companies Graphic Design Firms in San Diego
    SEO Web Design Internet Marketing Blog Web Design and Online Advertising Blog

Member #
    Nice clean design. If you can remove the default underline from the text links and change the color of the blue ones on the dark background, it would be even better.

Member #
    Nice website.Blue theme is nice but i would preferred red as it is mostly used by F1 race cars.

Member #
    I don't care for the gray background especially where it bumps up into the header for your navigation. It really looks bland there.

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    You're setting yourself up for a lot of criticism with a statement like "I made the best site in the auto parts industry."

I can think if a number of reasons why your site is nowhere near "the best" of its class.

The main reason being IT DOESN'T SELL ME AUTO PARTS.

I can't search autoparts by car.

There's no offer on the homepage.

So maybe you're not trying to sell stuff on the site?

Well then where are the photos of the store? Where's the explanation of why I should log off the Internet, get in my car (if it works) and drive to your store vs. googling a different auto parts website where I can buy my stuff online? It's not there...

So what's the point of the website?

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quite beautiful and stylish website - I have nothing to add.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads