Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hello guys and gals. This website has been online since the 14th of last month. I have gotten very good feedback from the manufacture of this product my customer is selling. They say its the best medical alarm website there is, but im not getting any orders so far. The only keyword that is working right now is "medipendant" it will take awhile to get other keywords ranked well because of the popularity of the keyword. Im getting an average of 35 hits a day from that keyword but no orders or contacts from the website.

I wanted to see if the community had any advise for me. What could i do better? Do you think you would trust my website to order off of? Why do you think there hasn't been any business yet?

I know when i get my other keywords ranked high i will have 10 times the traffic, but i just wanted to see if there is any advise out there.

medicalalertoutlet dot com

thank you for your time.

Member #
    I have gotten very good feedback from the manufacture of this product my customer is selling.
    And if they had any sound judgment about how to sell they wouldn't need affiliates.

The medicalalertoutlet site doesn't have a clear visual flow. It's hard to figure out what the objective is, other than selling pretty web design services.

Next, there is very little copy. You convert with copy. Learn copywriting or hire a copywriter.

Finally, the site is not a toy. Get rid of the user toys like the survey (and tabs) and have one clear objective with a call to action.

I've sold medical equipment online, written both copy and design layout, and there's an example on my site to download. That's what it should look like.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hi! I like the address name of your website it sounds really original! By the way, your website has original design as well.

Member #
    The site theam and name is unique and wonderful, however the site lacks in flow and obvious objective to attract and appeal.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by DC856
    And if they had any sound judgment about how to sell they wouldn't need affiliates.

The medicalalertoutlet site doesn't have a clear visual flow. It's hard to figure out what the objective is, other than selling pretty web design services.

Next, there is very little copy. You convert with copy. Learn copywriting or hire a copywriter.

Finally, the site is not a toy. Get rid of the user toys like the survey (and tabs) and have one clear objective with a call to action.

I've sold medical equipment online, written both copy and design layout, and there's an example on my site to download. That's what it should look like.
    I have made some changes to the site, what do you think so far? What do you mean about copywriting?

Member #
    What do you mean about copywriting?
    It's writing with the specific aim to sell: Applied Psychology and A/B Split run testing of what has proven to sell. Not hearsay. Not myth.

You'll have to download and read the PDF.

Member #
    You should probably add a call to action button on the home. An easily noticed button that says "Buy Now".

Testimonials might be good, but you don't have any sales. Catch 22ish?

What's wrong with using affiliates to sell?

Remove Ads