Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Moose Blog

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

What do you think?

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Its about time that the United States grows up. The endless fight between liberals and conservatives is insane; its as if we are a bunch of small children arguing over who gets to ride in the front seat or who gets to be it in a game of tag.
    I could not agree more with this statement in your blog.

Member #
    I'm glad you think so =D I tend to be a bit on the "liberal side" myself, but I don't think of myself as liberal. I don't like the idea of classifying oneself into a category; that is a very one-sided thing to do and it doesn't promote individual free-thinking.

The problem that I struggle with is how to steer free from of the liberal-conservative battle and promote my own ideas, regardless of where they might fit on that stupid spectrum.

Member #
    I love the header. Of course, the first thing I did was click on why moose?.

The United States, however, has every reason to fear corporate power getting out of hand. Not relevant to the review but I agree fully. It is already totally out of hand. Washington is not running the country, corporations are.

It is refreshing to find a blog without ads running rampant everywhere.
    I think you will get a loyal following in no time.
    Good job and good luck!

Member #
    Thanks =D

I feel inspired now to keep up the level of quality haha. I shall continue to post stuff ad-free for as long as I can afford.

Member #
    The site seems to be very dull. However the contents are very excellent . A very well arranged topic. Good site and well arranged layout.

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    i dont consider it dull. but i dont confuse shiny with quality either. i like it.

while($get_it !== true){ continue; }

Member #
    I see how you could say it is dull, but I also think that the "dullness" is actually "simplicity and cleanliness" in disguise which emphasizes the content over the layout. Either way, every opinion is helpful.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    A perfect example of why "shiny" is not necessary. I went to the first sentence and it compelled me to read the whole paragraph. Something I almost never do if it's not something I was searching for. Who cares if it is not reflecting graphics and moving light beams, it's the content that matters.

By the way Sail, your headings really need to be thought out so a reader can glance at them and kinda know what it's about.

I just read the domain post, again, I read the whole damn thing! Keep up the compelling copy Sail, I think your site has merit.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    You have nothing to change in the design and mounting of this astounding web site - don't forget to refresh the contents.

Remove Ads