Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    5.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    4.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    4.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    5.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

We have recently built this website, the client chose the layout:alien: and also the video header:dead:
    We need some feedback, let me know of any browser issues?

Chris

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    it looks good. what i would say is that the twitter follow is not my first choice for use of social media for traffic. also your images are to heavy. you need to compress them before uploading. the link image bg should be cut into 1px wide vertical strips leaving the height the same as you have now then repeat, no need to use repeat it will do it automatically. as you have it now it has about a half second delay on hover.

while($get_it !== true){ continue; }

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    looks good, the only criticism i have is the brightness of the layout. could be my monitor though, but it hurt my eyes.

Member #
    Nice color scheme. Your text is well written. The only thing that detracts from that is that the average person on the web reads at the sixth grade level and I think you will lose some visitors due to that fact.
    Yes I know what empathy, daunting and comprehend means but I am not your usual visitor. It is good you have a college level vocabulary but your visitors don't as a general rule.
    I really, really like the colors, navigation and layout. You have done an outstanding job.

Member #
    I like the site . Good navigation with clear tabs and images. Colour, I like it very well. Well made site with perfect contents.

Member #
    Looks pretty good, the only thing that looks funny to me is the R in the logo

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    It's a pity, but I can't download your page! Something is wrong either with your website or with my Firefox browser.

Remove Ads