Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    4.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    4.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    4.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    4.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    4.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Lol, I redesigned it today. Any shoutouts from fellow Pokefans here at all? XD It's alright if not; just happens to be my website topic of choice lol!

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    dont forget to check your work on the major browsers such as firefox and opera. generally safari renders the same as firefox. the scroll bars on top right, well you have a lot of page real estate to work with. no need to cram that up top. also the text in the top left box looks like its spilling out of its intended area and is hard to read. for translucent background i use a blank div and give it the desired properties so the text does not become translucent as well. just tuck the div inside the area in question.
    Attached Images Attached Images

while($get_it !== true){ continue; }

Member #
    Ahh, thank you for the feedback! I was a little unsure about all the banner clutter, so I guess I'll probs just move some random stuff around sometime later.

Maybe move the chatbox to somewhere in the right sidebar and move the quick links to where the chat box is right now and altogether getting rid of opacity effects? =P

Member #
    I like the header and matching footer. You don't see this often.

Member #
    Really? =o I include matching footers and banners in almost all my designs because I like having the footer be a little ornamental lol.

Oh, random thingy. I realized the drop downs have a cool little IE6 bug thingy with position relative. I'll probs get around to fixing this sometime, but if anyone happens to know the fix to this bug right off the top of their head, feel free to let me know. ;D

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    a few more things. your nav anchors since you arent using them as links you should use a <p> tag instead of <a> and your nav is javascript dependent so if you want to get your site indexed by google you need a <noscript> version of your nav. personal for the lack of fade or speed effect in the nav i would just use css. the css dropdowns out there dont work with ie7 so what i do is give class to the <li> aside from the anchor <li> and use display:none; then on :hover display:block; . this way its all one element and you dont get that retarded flickering pointer. just some suggestions. also try to incorporate some of those <span> into the <a> tag by class, every bit of extra code is longer load times.

Member #
    Good site , attractive however the things are not organised it seems. The top is being designed very well but the rest half misses the effect. Even the colors at right link are not appropriate as on dark blue, light blue.

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    well sal she is a schoolgirl. have you seen cartoon networks web site. its quite age appropriate.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hi, everything is perfect to my mind. At your place i would have changed the coloration of some links on the main page from red to dark green color - it will look more harmonious than red I think.

Remove Ads