Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    3.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    3.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    2.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    3.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    4.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Posting here in WebDesignForums.net i really learned too much in a few days, this is a evolution of my website http://d-urruchua.tk with all your advices and comments helping me to improve it.

Urs can still commenting in this tread to add some about design:

http://www.webdesignforums.net/showt...315#post238315

Enjoy this evolution:

(I haven't pics of first version, pics starts in second)

SECOND VERSION

THIRD VERSION

FORTH VERSION

FIFTH VERSION

SIXTH VERSION

FINAL VERSION

Thanks to all ppl who helped me, i though yours keep visiting and commenting my designs improving them everyday.
    I just wanna improve, but there's a lot of ppl that are jealous for it. I really don't care it at all.

Member #
    I would say the load time is little bit more. The color and appearance is excellent. However, you need to work on contents. The theme is not clear . Not able to convey message .

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by salonline
    I would say the load time is little bit more. The color and appearance is excellent. However, you need to work on contents. The theme is not clear . Not able to convey message .
    Oh well about contents, i just can add some videos, not much, 'cause my client "Daiana Urruch˙a" its a Model, Classical Dance Teacher, etc... Maybe u have any idea what can else add?

I don't understand what you mean with "Theme is not clear", its like a "blog" with her personal information, work, study experience, her pictures of promoter to the bussines who want to contact her.

Thanks for advises,
    I just wanna improve, but there's a lot of ppl that are jealous for it. I really don't care it at all.

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    yeah, sal i see this critique a lot about freelance. we dont all need to fake being a multinational firm just to present a portfolio. i think its done well.

while($get_it !== true){ continue; }

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorky
    yeah, sal i see this critique a lot about freelance. we dont all need to fake being a multinational firm just to present a portfolio. i think its done well.
    Yah, well, thanks for comment, i must remember that evolution in layout work was thanks to you all.

Keep Commenting :thumbsup:

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    The coloration and the design is perfect and marvelous, but there is trouble with full download - some elements of the website couldn't upload in my Firefox browser

Member #
    Yes i must talk about download time, well, it's for the free server what im using, it haven't a good download transfer per month, this days im buying a new host so we'll se results very soon.

Thanks for comment, participation is usefull for everyone, of course more for me :-D

Remove Ads