Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hey guys. I am new in the whole webdesign sphere. I wanted to start small but usefull with something, so I grabbed a joomla template, played around, and decided to make a website for free textures.

I'd love to know what you think, mostly in terms of usibillity, since as you can see, the design is template based, at least the background and the menus.

10x in advance.

Cheers.

Member #
    Really Good Idea and a good design.
    If I was you I would add more about what the site is about on the home page because when I first entered I was wondering what it was about.
    Maybe a small column on the right above the different types of textures or maybe something in the footer.
    Also put links in your footer. This really helps your search engine position (seo).
    Also note that if you used a free template you most likely have to leave any links intact in the footer.
    On a completely irrelevant note, if you are a newbie to joomla look at this image (it really helped me in understanding modules better):
    http://www.digit.lk/beta5/sites/defa...st_joomla2.jpg

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hi! The only disadcantage is that your web site downloads too slowly But it is rather perfect itself.

Remove Ads