Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

hello, every one
    I have runned this necktie shop online www.haiwin-necktie.com for nearly one year. there are more than 1000 styles available in shop now .quanlity is very good and the price is low (most of ties are priced $15) however, business is not good. there are only about 20 buyers place orders monthly. I am wondering whether ties are still necessary nowadays. if more and more people wear T-shirt,instead of shirt+ties in office, is it wise to stop further investment on this website?

I also want to know if there are other reasons why people are not willing to buy goods from my website.

I will appreicate any suggestion from you.

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    Why would US customers pay the same price in a Chinese Web Store that they could expect to pay in a US brick-and-mortar clothing store? Therein lies your problem.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    you get 20 orders a month..if you ha velike 10,000 visitors a month and your only selling ties....im not sure thats the best investment for you

But, who knows, like smosely said for $60 US you can just go to the store and buy a tie yourself, same quality

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    Quote Originally Posted by aburningflame
    But, who knows, like smosely said for $60 US you can just go to the store and buy a tie yourself, same quality
    No, for $15 US you get a tie of this quality.

For $60 US you get a top-of-the-line tie from a high-end luxury designer.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I like the design of your page - but something is wrong with the encoding, to my mind. Some phrases in the right menu bar look like they are situated on other phrases and it is impossible to read what is written there.

Member #
    I'm surprised you get that many orders for the simple reason that even with the click to enlarge on your product pictures it is not the same as going to a store and picking up ties and looking at them. I don't wear ties but I would not want to buy them this way. People want to touch a fabric like this when shopping. It is a part of the shopping experience you can not provide. Another consideration is shipping cost. One item from China has to cost way more than it is worth to ship it. I don't see a shipping page or cost anywhere so for that fact alone I wouldn't buy it and be surprised at the checkout. I was going to look at your shopping cart but it says I have to log in. This is a further obstacle to sales as I won't sign up and log in to buy a product off the internet and most people won't either. I really wanted to see what the shipping cost actually is but I guess I will never will.

Remove Ads