Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    5.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    4.5 out of 5

Website Speed:
    5.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    3.5 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hello,

i m start web design services. plz check my website.

feedback !

Member #
    i m start web design services.
    So did my neighborhood laundromat -- free web site with every load washed.

Since you're doing some of the elements, try to specialize in direct response design like squeeze pages and email campaigns for the ebooks, A/B split run tested graphics proven to pull, and so on.

It's not enough to do ecovers. You have to show which ones work to increase sales, and explain why. Most of the target customers for this service are used to long form copy, so fit with that mindset.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hi! At your place I would have changed fonts on the menu bar so it will be more appropriate with the style of the whole page.

Member #
    On your homepage the title of the website does not have a capital W for web design in the tab at the top of the page i mean...

Also under the first services button the grammar is bad, the first option is "template sell" i see this as bad grammar and would not bother with the website.

Under portfolio the option "benner" is spelt wrong, it is banner.

On your "minisite" and "joomla"option under the portfolio tab it says "No recod fond" it is meant to be spelt No record found.

There is also a lot of bad grammar and spelling on the rest of the pages, im guessing English is not your first language but really if i was going to purchase something from this website and it wasn't professional i would look for another company.

Otherwise it is a really nice website design and i like it alot, just needs that extra bit of work to make it worth while.

Remove Ads