Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

My site is complete! What you think?

Hey guys just giving you a update on my site http://psoguyver.com I got it finished, thanks for the opinions last time. I think it turned out pretty good. The only flaw I see is it doesnt fit in a 800x600 resolution

Member #
    Liked
    142 times
    Personally, the menu bar's font is a little small. Also, as a cool touch, you could have the people in the header and footer be links to information about them, unless they're just generic people.
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    Yeah the font may be a little small... Nah those characters are just for looks. You can get info on them by going under the EP 1&2 info, so they should be fine. Thanks for the input, your the only person to respond...

Member #
    Site looks much better now that it's filled in. Only comments I have are minor:

1. In the banner, "PSOGuyver.com" is slightly hard to read because of it's transparency and the image behind it.

2. I dont like the gray border around the main content. I can understand doing something to higlight that area, as it's your main content, but the gray doesn't seem to fit.

3. Add some cell padding. Your text is jammed up against the borders of your cells.

Other than that, looks nice! 8-)

Member #
    Thanks Spluf, I made some minor changes and it looks good

Member #
    Yes it looks nice, i wasn't too keen on the design when i first saw it, but it certainly looks nice now.

Again the only thing i would change would be the menu font. It's actually quite hard to read on my PC.

Craig

Member #
    The menu font is ledgible for me, but what I don't like about the menu is the opacity of the submenus. Being able to see through them makes them slightly harder to read. I think they would look better with a solid white bg, but that's just my opinion.

Member #
    Originally posted by Wired
    Personally, the menu bar's font is a little small.
    I agree with him it is a little small, not very clear. The rest of the site looks nice and smart. Well set out. Nice touch. Not a bad attempt.:classic:

Member #
    looks very nice. I love the menus.

One thing though, someone going to the site might not know what it's about.

edit- i found the name of the PSO EP3 thing, but it may be wise to incorporate it into the front page. I had no clue what it was.

Member #
    Hey thanks for the input. I think the menu is fine for now...

Maybe ill add a link on the main page to a information page about the game. So people that dont play the game will know what it is. There is a link under information to PSO EP3, but maybe I should add it in the main page somewhere

What did you guys think of the forums? Im still in the process of adding mods to it, but right now I think its pretty cool. I made my own custome icons and modifyed some parts of the forum

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads