Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    3.8 out of 5

Accessibility:
    3.7 out of 5

Website Speed:
    4.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    4.3 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    2.8 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hello....
    I just found out in the past couple weeks that I am going to be laid off on May 14th. So I am getting my resume and portfolio site updated.

Could you please take a peek at the new portfolio site and give me your thoughts...

http://www.ohanagraphics.com

I'm about done with it in terms of an initial run... I now feel comfortable sending it to HR Managers and Recruiters. But now I want to take some time to polish it off with a few extra features. I also need to eliminate some of the examples as I have too many. I'm considering doing a couple case studies as well as adding some logo design and photography.

Don't worry about the validation... there is something with the way my host has my site set up... but it's FREE so I'm not too worried about it for now.

Thanks for your thoughts!
    Cheers

Member #
    I think its a really nice design, I really like the Banner at the top, with the water, also the site is a nice colour too. nice portfolio too

Member #
    The colours are really good together.
    Everything loads quickly and there are no broken links. I viewed this in Firefox.
    The only thing that may be annoying for the browsers is the menu at the top. How you can only work the button if you hover over the word.
    The Portfolio page design links could be that orange colour you used on the Homepage.
    I also agree with the testimonials and links under your work.
    The logo is really nice and the graphics fit really well with your design.

Member #
    Hi blindwebguy,

The colours and layout of your site are quite pleasing. I agree with miles2152... I too prefer 2 column designs to 3 colums and I would move the resume and clients + employers section to an 'about me' page.

Have you thought about using a dynamic gallery for your portfolio? I think it would add a little bit of interest.

Hope this helps.
    Aliesha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads