Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    3.3 out of 5

Accessibility:
    2.7 out of 5

Website Speed:
    4.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    3.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

What are your first impressions of the site? Is it graphically coherent? How are the colors?

Thanks for the feedback!

Member #
    Hello,

The user friendliness I would give it a rather low score because the links do not carry over from page to page and that's very important. You have to go back to the homepage in order to get to the other pages and that's not a great thought out design. I think the graphics are simple and to the point and aren't too bad. I also agree with what people above say that you need to have a portfolio tab in order to draw people in. I also think that people aren't just going to buy a website from you. 200 for a website is VERY cheap and only 300 for an eccomerce site? If done properly it takes between 10-20 hours to do a very well thought out eccomerce site. Plus you don't have the number of pages, etc.

If you are really looking for this to go places I would definitely get a portfolio up and perhaps do custom quoting. You don't want to sell yourself short.

Just what I think If you need any help with anything let me know!

Member #
    hello,
    it loads pretty fast, layout is kind of unique, personally i never saw like this before..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads