Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

I had to cram this site in like 7 days just to get it functional. (That's a short time for me!) Well she wants an antique look to the site which is total opposite of what I'm used to. I added Times New Roman font which helped and the custom header works ok I think. It's missing something but I'm drawing a blank at this time. Maybe a few more graphics I don't know. Any suggestions? Be brutal if you want, it still has more content to go in as you can see.

Also, does anybody know of a web calender I could implement? I looked at Google but it is a pain to add stuff in there (which the client will do) and a couple of other ones just didn't get it for me.

ps, I'm guessing the body bg has to go!

Member #
    First impressions are good. When you open the website you know exacly where you are and what the site is about. not sure I like the form in the contact page. It looks very - chunky. Dont forget your privacy policy as the form is collecting personal information and you might consider asking your client to add an about us page. Always good for this type of business.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Yeah I made the text and the form kinda big as there are a lot of older people that go to the site. Privacy policy couldn't hurt I guess. You're right, they do need an About page. Thanks for the feedback.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Sincerely speaking, I don't like the background - it looks unserious and a bit childish. At your place I would moved away that pattern - it is not on its place there. But as a whole I like your website especially the topic.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Yeah I agree and did discuss with the client, unfortunately she wants a different quilt in the bg! I'm really looking for other ways to make it look old fashioned.

Remove Ads