Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    3.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    5.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    2.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hello,

I am fairly new to web design and have average knowledge about it, I have made this website for my family's business using Dreamweaver/Photoshop for most of the design and layouts. I would be pleased if you could visit the website, comment, rate, and give me suggestions on how I could either improve it or what I need to add/remove...
    Again, I am only an amateur web designer, I know how to use Dreamweaver (mostly) and somewhat Photoshop, and now I am currently playing around in Flash making slideshows, banners, buttons, etc... Thank You in advance!
    :-)

Member #
    Your contact page is funky. I suggest you use normal input styles instead of a background image. Also the red text is an eyesore. just make it bold. also you misspelled Toronto. You spelled it Toronot on the contact page.

Actually, all of the input boxes look unaligned, and silly. Everything else is more or less okay. Nice job.

Member #
    Thx, il get right on that once I finish my flash slideshow..... its really annoying, btw do you know how to make a good looping auto slideshow? ive been trying for about 3 days and nothing, cant find it anywhere....

Member #
    No, sorry. What version of flash are you using, you could look up some tutorials on how to add buttons to switch frames. It's pretty easy. Why would you need a slideshow anyways?

Member #
    Its clean, i like the design but it needs something extra to catch the eye. i dont kow what but i guess your still working on it so ill leave it up to you nice and clean, keep up the good work

Member #
    Its nice, but you need something extra, something moving what caches the eye

Member #
    Hi, cleaninggroup
    I liked the site, nicely done.
    It is clean and readable.
    On services page you use images, that made me thinking about interior design or furniture company, rather than cleaning services.
    I would use before and after photos, I think.

Good luck with the business.

Member #
    The website is simple and clear presentation of contents, makes it readable. wonderful work. The photos of buildings at the home page look irrelevant, you can replace with photos more relevant to your business. overall, good job.

Kavin Paulson

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hi! It may sound surprising, but the design of your site is too clean and clear - the banner at the top of the page looks too massive, because the other space on the page is too colorless.

Member #
    the disign is not very nice, it is lacking that factor that grabs the viewer and gets them involved in the website.
    also the menu system along the top could be lowered below the banner to allow a smooth transition from menu to content for the viewer

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads