Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    3.3 out of 5

Accessibility:
    3.3 out of 5

Website Speed:
    4.5 out of 5

Compatibility:
    4.3 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    3.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

HEY GUYS! I have not visited here for quite a while... been working on my website, I am really enjoying the process... I have somewhat finished the overall template... I am still working on the ie bugs, some of the pages, of course the content is in the works too. . . but I would like to know what my fellow web designers think. . .

is it an eye orgasm? or an eye sore? lol :-D

REACTIONS, COMMENTS, SUGGESTIONS and VIOLENT REACTIONS ARE WELCOME here I want you to help me improve the site while I'm on the process of constructing it.... Because once I'm done and launch it officially I would either be too lazy to revise it or too busy with school and blogging on the site. . . .:-(

THANKS GUYS! appreciate what you have to say...8-) tc

Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Hi John!

I like the website's layout, its clear, easy to read and visually pleasing.

The only one little thing I'm not too keen on is the pinky/red/salmon background color. Other than that, it looks pretty good!

I would personally go with a more neutral background to help draw focus to the content. It doesnt seem to go with the blues and grays of the content area. I would personally go for a very pale blue background....say hex #DDEAEE

Hope this helps!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by RickM
    Hi John!

I like the website's layout, its clear, easy to read and visually pleasing.

The only one little thing I'm not too keen on is the pinky/red/salmon background color. Other than that, it looks pretty good!

I would personally go with a more neutral background to help draw focus to the content. It doesnt seem to go with the blues and grays of the content area. I would personally go for a very pale blue background....say hex #DDEAEE

Hope this helps!
    thanks for the reply man! I will get to the background as soon as I can . . . I just thought pink would be friendsly hahahaha

Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    No problem

I mean the pink does work, but personally I wouldn't use it...I suppose it boils down to personal preference

If you do change anything, post back here!

Member #
    Experimented on the background color made it into blue then I went to pink with a subtle blue fading line kinda like a papery feeling then went to plain salmon pink and then plain blueish . . . Im confused now. . .I want a subtle color that does not make the logo color feel out of place and points the attention to the content section. . . argh! got back to the salmon pink papery feel again. . . hehehe. . .got any other suggestions?

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hi! I like the coloration, but the middle part f the main page needs to be the same style with other site.Try to add some colors from the main color scheme to the middle part.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by andr104
    Hi! I like the coloration, but the middle part f the main page needs to be the same style with other site.Try to add some colors from the main color scheme to the middle part.
    THANKS for the reply!
    I think the home page's purpose is for directory of the website. . . so it must be unique and different from the blog page,contact page,etc.

appreciate the insight though. . . by the way, when you say main color scheme, do you mean the pink/salmon color? because I wanted the content part to be not that flashy though

Banned
    Member #
    Hi, there!
    As for me, your website is eye orgasm

Cheers!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzo
    Hi, there!
    As for me, your website is eye orgasm

Cheers!
    haha omg. . . thanks! wipe your eye! lol. . . appreciate it. . .hope to here from you on the official launch. . .and feel free to comment on my posts there . . .Im also planning to make video podcasts so stay tune for that also. . . again... thanks!

Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    John, be sure to post back so we can take a look when it goes live

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads