Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi all, just been working on my site... need a review to get some opinions.. we plan to go live by next week, maybe sooner, getting credit card processing stuff together

http://www.gigtopia.com

I need some feedback on the layout etc, I don't have rollover etc, i tried to keep it simple and quick..

Thanks to Splufdaddy for helping me with some of my design faults btw... thx man you rock

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    hey Bizco,
    nice site my friend it works well in both 1024 X 768 and 800 X 600 screen sizes so that a thumbs up.. o and it's easy to see nice plain and simple i'd jazz it up a bit now wiv maybe some roley overys on your links.. but hey i like it..

i had the same prob as u earlier with the tables moving around etc... and well Splufdaddy helped me out aswel so yer thnx ma friend
    Dream like you'll live forever. Live like you're gonna die 2morrow!

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Definitely could use a little jazzin' up. Overall it's a very nicely executed site. The only thing that disagrees with me is the font (size and type). You should use one font and stick with it. You've got Arial on one page and Times on another. Try to keep a uniform design throughout. Again nice design...but needs more KAPPOW!!!

Member #
    Glad you were able to straighten your design out, everything fits into place real nicely now. I would definately agree that mouseovers are necessary for this design. As for other ways to jazz it up, I think the content area looks a little too plain. If you added some small images, or put the content in boxes with (thin) borders, that may jazz it up a little. If you add enough color to the content area to make it the center of attention, making that cell's bg gray too may look good too. Keep up the good work.

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    I'd rethink your pricing structure a little. Instead of offering different price plans for the same service, offer different services, and specify how much space / bandwidth people will get. Hosting consumers are becoming a lot more savvy. Don't insult their intelligence by not telling them the details

Member #
    Thanks all for the comments!

I think I will do what you recommended..

Thanks for the comments again, this is exactly what I was looking for!

Transio: Will think about it, but im not the one who did the pricing, that will be a decision by the person who owns the servers atm. Thanks, I will have them consider!

Member #
    Liked
    142 times
    Personally, I'd get rid of the dotted outlines on the pricing page. Also, I'd seriously consider changing server config, as if you hover over any link, it shows you that it's really http://www.und3rgr0und.info/gigtopia/ or http://gigtopia.und3rgr0und.info

Also, if you go to http://www.und3rgr0und.info, it lets you see the basic structure of the server. Unprofessional IMHO.

It shouldn't be too hard to change the config around, as my stuff's on a similar server, but anyone looking at any of the multiple sites can't tell that they're all on one server, unless they know about more than one of the sites, and ping them.
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Remove Ads