Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

I made this site as my first 'proper' web design job a few months ago. It is well finished now, so I probably won't be implementing many suggestions, but I just wanted to get some constructive feeback on it in general, I guess more for future projects. The client wanted a simple site that got her business's information accross. Thanks!

Member #
    Hi,
    The site looks pretty ordinary, the content is clear, legible and understandable. The white space, brown background and a strong green color make a bad color contrast. As you have mentioned, if the site is just to provide business information, it's alright. If you look for online conversion, your site needs to be dynamic and interactive.

Member #
    Thanks for the feedback. I usually work on the principle of simplicity. The site never needed to be interactive, but I have used some php so it has the potential to be easily converted if necessary.

IMO I disagree about the green/grey contrast. But that sort of thing can be a matter of opinion.

Remove Ads