Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    3.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    3.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    3.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    2.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    1.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi,
    I wanted to bounce feedback of you guys to see if you can help me improve my site.

Any criticism is welcome.

Thank you.

**EDIT** Sorry, looks like the link got delete before posting... and site is mpsites dot com

Member #
    i don't see a link...
    SAW Design

Don't forget to vote for us in the Site of the Month Competition!!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by marques2386 View Post
    i don't see a link...
    Link was added... looks like when I previewed the post, the link from the top was deleted, and missed it before hitting post.

Member #
    you don't have enough posts to just post a direct link to your site in the message...there should have been a box to type in your link
    SAW Design

Member #
    there was a error message when I tried to type it directly into the message it self to edit the post, thats why I did the "dot" com thing, but I thought that you can for website reviews... hmm.. I guess the mods can close this thread then, and I guess Ill try a little bit later on sorry

Member #
    you might get flagged for posting your link like that however I did check out the website....

I like the idea that you were trying to go with but the design needs work....First off i think your logo could be a bit more creative....Logo aside i did notice that alot of your images are very grainy and jaggedy try saving them at a higher resolution. As for the text some of it (ex. footer) is very small and hard to read. Also the color selection of the text over the bg isn't that great in my opinion. Basically my suggestion is to go back to the basics... study up on color theory and typography. Then look around the web at good examples of web design for inspiration. Smashing Magazine's website has alot of useful posts and links to other websites as well I would start there!
    SAW Design

Member #
    Hey Marques, thats for the feedback, ill be sure to go back to the drawing board, with the typography and color ideas, and see what I can come up with.

Thanks.

Also again, if the mods can please delete or close this thread, I don't want to be banned on my 2nd time on this site

thanks!

Member #
    no problem and like i said just keep practicing and asking for help!
    SAW Design

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    The colors make it feel somewhat gloomy. It's a little dark, and takes some time to load.
    Carnavia is a Web Design Company that specializes in Web Design, Graphics and Internet Marketing. You can visit their Web Design Blog to learn more.

Member #
    The advantage of your site is the content, it is very clear, legible and properly arranged, visitor will get a clear information from your pages. About looks, I think Color contrast is not bad, I would say average. You contact page is too good. Navigation is smooth. Come up with a great portfolio page ( Yet to be updated, right), that will make a huge difference.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads