Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    3.2 out of 5

Accessibility:
    3.6 out of 5

Website Speed:
    3.6 out of 5

Compatibility:
    3.8 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    2.8 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi guys, just looking for some general feedback on our website, we updated fairly recently, but may look to make improvements, any comments are welcome! Web Design Southampton Thanks

On HD in a computer, somewhere in NYC, NY, USA
    Member #
    I really don't like sites that has to have cookies in order to load the site. I use Firefox and use cookie manage to grant or not grant cookies permission. If you need to use cookie in order for the site to load, then you are going to lose a lot of traffic.

I'm sorry but that was a bit put offish there, even tho the site might be nicely designed in the first place.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkshango View Post
    I really don't like sites that has to have cookies in order to load the site. I use Firefox and use cookie manage to grant or not grant cookies permission. If you need to use cookie in order for the site to load, then you are going to lose a lot of traffic.

I'm sorry but that was a bit put offish there, even tho the site might be nicely designed in the first place.
    Wow! That's some pretty harsh ranking, 1?? Maybe just put 1 for accessibility and not for every category??

On HD in a computer, somewhere in NYC, NY, USA
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by rhyslittle View Post
    Wow! That's some pretty harsh ranking, 1?? Maybe just put 1 for accessibility and not for every category??
    I'm sorry but I couldn't even get to the site to even load in my browser. It went into an infinite loop of attempting to load the page. I had to close the browser in order to stop this. So yes, I'd give it a 1 in all categories to show annoyance. If you want a better review, then simply revise the site so that accessibility is not hindered by lack of cookie acceptance.

Member #
    I like it, but the quick contact form is annoying me.

Member #
    color combinations, slide shows are too good... over all design is good . I liked it .. all the best
    Murali
    http://www.evhub.in/forum Forum for Electric vehicles Enthusiasts
    http://ww.evhub.biz Media portal for Electric vehicles

Member #
    I think it ticks all the boxes for a stylish and professional looking site, nice. :-)

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    It uses a fashionable style, and many nifty components, but it needs some serious attention to detail to make it a nice site.

Member #
    I'm using Moz 3.6 with the highly popular "noscript" add in. That particular add in has been downloaded from mozilla add-ins 436,000 PER WEEK.

Ok, that's the background to what will be my real comment: When I tried to pull up the home page, all I got is a pure white screen... nothing on it... and my noscript alarm going off.

Now, its not unusual for noscript to go off. It's actually a pretty rare thing these days to not go off. But, this is the first time I could not see what the page was about. When I say a pure white page, with nothing on it, that's what I saw.

Definitely I would recommend trimming back on whatever is firing off noscript and preventing the page from being seen at least to a small degree.

OK, then I told noscript to allow whatever you were doing in the page. It stayed white, but kept reloading at the rate of say twice a second.
    Rick Dieffenbach
    www.ProfessionalWebsiteReview.com
    Tutorials for reviewing your website

www.allureiw.com
    Web Design and Development

Member #
    nice colour design

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads