Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    2.5 out of 5

Accessibility:
    2.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    3.5 out of 5

Compatibility:
    4.5 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    2.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi,
    Hellenic Web Designers is Greece based website Design & Development company. I invite all of you to please review my site.

Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Ouch! Thats a LOT of tables! You really shouldn't be using tables for web design, especially since you are offering web design. I certainly wouldnt use a designer who cant do div positioning.

The design is nice, the code is poor.

Not a huge fan of the lime green....makes it look a bit childish. I really like the red rectangle at the top though!

Member #
    thanks for your review and critique

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I like the design, it looks very simple and modern

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Justteen View Post
    I like the design, it looks very simple and modern
    Thanks for your comment.

jj1
    Member #
    Top part of the website looks fine. A few other comments that you can take or leave:

1/ I personally find the constantly scrolling text under news very irritating; likewise the constantly flashing lines and circle with the map at the top. If you want to introduce animation, have a few websites you've designed rotating - maybe a loop of 1/2/3 rotates then it stops?

2/ The Q A visual isn't really related to web design - I think you would be better off using this space to advertise designs you have done - imo web design sites should advertise their products the same as jewellery sites or artwork sites. The visual on your portfolio page is better; but it's your home page that needs to grab attention.

3/ On my ie7 screen, the right hand headers (Hellenic News, Web Development Services etc) are not vertically centred ont he grey background - they appear right at the very top almost as if they are clipped off.

Hope this helps.

Member #
    Sorry that I couldn't understand the content .. design is too good... all the best
    Murali
    http://www.evhub.in/forum Forum for Electric vehicles Enthusiasts
    http://ww.evhub.biz Media portal for Electric vehicles

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by umurali2000 View Post
    Sorry that I couldn't understand the content .. design is too good... all the best
    This site is in Greek language by defulat, I think that's why you cannot understand the content of the web page. Thanks for design appriciation

Member #
    Liked
    878 times
    I agree with some of what has been said about the design - maybe blue (a nice Greek blue? ) for the background instead of the green.

BUT -I absolutely LOVE the language picker at the top of the page!

Is that a widget you got from somewhere? I could really use something like that for my site - I have to mirror in English and French (it's actually the law where I live to have French, but most of my clients are English so I have to have both...)
    Good design should never say "Look at me!"
    It should say "Look at this." ~ David Craib

http://digitalinsite.ca ~ my current site . . info@digitalinsite.ca ~ my email

If you feel that someone's post helped you fix your problem, answered your question, or just made you feel better, feel free to "Like" their post. The "Like" link is at the bottom right of each post, along side the "reply" link. And if you are being helped here, try to help someone else - pass it on!

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    You have some W3C validation tags at the bottom of your site proudly announcing to the world that your code is compliant with the W3C. Unfortunately it says you have 9 errors for your home page. I would get that fixed just in case some potential customers happens to click on that and see the words "9 errors" in bold red type and run off to the next designer.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads