Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi friends,

Please review my site cornellmobile.com. It is a renowned diagnostic services company. Cornell diagnostic services mission is to provide quality ultrasound services with an assurance patient are treated with respect and courtesy. Please review for design, layout and give me some honest feedback. Suggestions are also welcome.

Member #
    Hi cornellmobile,

There's a lot to like about it. The colors are pleasant yet non distracting. The big buttons which appear to the right on many pages, clearly present the "call to action" that you want users to take.

But I do feel there are some things you should look at more closely.

1. Where's the Site Search? Some 20% of people go straight for the site search box. Most of these same people who prefer a google like text search experience on a site over clicking on unfamiliar menus may leave. Your site, in particular, has a lot of information on it and would benefit greatly from a search box.

2. This comment may be because I am not from your target audience, but when I arrived at the website, I could not (instantly) figure out whether cornell was in my neck of the woods or somewhere in England. I guess the question for me would be, where does cornell provide these services? Anywhere in the US? Worldwide? Chicago? I feel this is important enough to warrant an immediate message in the header or above it... serving the uSA coast to coast etc. But.... as I said... I may be reacting to this because I am not inthe target audience.

3. On the services section, you have details of the 1st service, with a numeric pager just below, e.g, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7. My question is, do you think that someone who wonders if cornel handles Carotid Duplex will patiently click on page 1,2,3,4,... to get to page 10 where Carotid Duplex is found?

Think if Amazon did this. You go to amazon, and there is no site search. Then, you want to find a particular book. You have to click through all the books page 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 etc to find if they have the book you are interested in. What would you do as a book buyer in that case?

I think what is needed is a list of services. If it makes sense to put them in categories to help readers find them quick, then include that as well. Then and only then get them to the details of a particular service.

Hope this helps,

Rick
    Rick Dieffenbach
    www.ProfessionalWebsiteReview.com
    Tutorials for reviewing your website

www.allureiw.com
    Web Design and Development

Member #
    Very good site, man

Member #
    normal!

Member #
    I like it alot! The only thing that im not sure works is the brown strip at the top, have you tested with any other colours?
    | Todd Fraser
    | http://www.toddfraser.co.uk
    | toddfraserdesign.wordpress.com

Remove Ads