Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Is there any possibility to improve design in free Web pages to look better. I do as much I can im my Web page, but it seems that it can be much better, but there are some problems, where to get very good photos and font for web page, also may be overall style :classic:

Member #
    Well to be honest I'd do a complete rewrite of most of your content simply do to grammatical errors, and id probably move the list to a different page that way you get your users to look deeper into your site. Also the design you chose really to me doesn't fit with the theme of the site very well. Overall my suggestion would be to find a good cheap host and buy your own domain name if you plan to actually go anywhere with this site. Using free hosts like Yola really doesn't put forth a very professional feel to your site. If you'd like some help let me know id be more then happy to help you where i can.

Member #
    okay, it's very very basic, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but you need to get your users to crawl the site a bit and a single page just won't wash. Without depth to the site (is more pages) and more than just a few words, your site won't get very many visitors at all.

Remove Ads