Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    3.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    3.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    2.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    2.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Well guys as you can tell I'm new here. I'm trying to get some feedback on the website we're building for our webdesign company and in all honesty I wanted to go to the people who know web design best... So basically what I'm asking is for you to check out the site (keeping in mind its still a work in progress as we cant decide on a color scheme and layout that everyones happy with) and let us know what you think thus far, where you'd make improvements, what other features the site should have keeping in mind its a business site not a leisure site and any other suggestions you come up with. Thanks in advance.

Member #
    Liked
    138 times
    Added the link...
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    Sorry edited the post to include the link. I assumed that since it asked me for the url when I started the new thread that it would be included in the post. Guess I should have proof read the post better....

Member #
    Liked
    138 times
    No, it's not supposed to be in the post. It's the Website URL: field that was missing the URL.
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    I wanted to go to the people who know web design best... So basically what I'm asking is for you to check out the site..the site should have keeping in mind its a business site not a leisure site and any other suggestions you come up with. Thanks in advance.

Member #
    Nice clean and simple, and a good user friendly UI.

I also really like the concept, is it a niche??
    | Todd Fraser
    | http://www.toddfraser.co.uk
    | toddfraserdesign.wordpress.com

Member #
    Basically CMS-Installs is one half of our business model, in some ways you could say that it is a niche site because we offer to do the hard work, ex: setting up the scripts and other software needed to form the frame work of the site while still leaving the ultimate design process up to the site owner. Its still fairly young in its development and needs some work but it has helped us to expand our business.

Remove Ads