Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: site redesign

Member #
    Liked
    878 times

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Having taken to heart the suggestions of the people in this forum, I have redesigned the site quite a bit.

I'd be interested in further critique - what has been said up until now has been very helpful, my sincere thanks to all who gave me suggestions.

Cheers,
    Good design should never say "Look at me!"
    It should say "Look at this." ~ David Craib

http://digitalinsite.ca ~ my current site . . info@digitalinsite.ca ~ my email

If you feel that someone's post helped you fix your problem, answered your question, or just made you feel better, feel free to "Like" their post. The "Like" link is at the bottom right of each post, along side the "reply" link. And if you are being helped here, try to help someone else - pass it on!

Member #
    Hey AlphaMare,

Wow I have to say that is a HUGE improvement, it looks a lot more professional and well laid out now.

As you have asked for critique, I will!

Everything to me looks really well done now apart from the , webdesign, e-commerce, trainning and reference label buttons. I have to be harsh and say it but they remind me of images from word 2000 clipart.

If you were to replace these with something modern that ties in with your menu at the top I think it would bring the whole site together and make it look really really slick.

Congratualtions!
    | Todd Fraser
    | http://www.toddfraser.co.uk
    | toddfraserdesign.wordpress.com

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    I like the layout. Nice and clean. One suggestion would be to make the rotating slideshow image you have a little bigger so that it lines up with the home navigation. You have the space, why not use it.

Member #
    Liked
    878 times
    Wow - thanks for pointing that out!

I did have it lined up and then I added the Blog link and forgot to adjust for the extra width! (Loud sound of hand slapping forehead...)

I'll post again here once I have it fixed.

Cheers,
    Good design should never say "Look at me!"
    It should say "Look at this." ~ David Craib

http://digitalinsite.ca ~ my current site . . info@digitalinsite.ca ~ my email

If you feel that someone's post helped you fix your problem, answered your question, or just made you feel better, feel free to "Like" their post. The "Like" link is at the bottom right of each post, along side the "reply" link. And if you are being helped here, try to help someone else - pass it on!

Remove Ads