Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    3.3 out of 5

Accessibility:
    3.7 out of 5

Website Speed:
    4.3 out of 5

Compatibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    2.3 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Please view this site http://www.medialinkers.com/atlanta_web_designers.html Our company is offering so much more..

Member #
    The site is all abut web design, development, web hosting and Internet marketing. There are no graphics but content which is too lengthy to read. The color of the website is also dull. Please take my feedback positively.

Member #
    I'm not a usability expert, nor will I ever be, but the landing page is almost spot on. Colorscheme is acceptible and give me a "business" feel. The news and updates sidebar needs something, I just have no idea what it is

With that being said, what happened to the energy on the other pages... it's like you gave me a cookie and told me not to eat it. The landing page is very pleasing, but the other pages are bland. Bring the content margins up a little, that blank space between the header and content shouldn't be there (IE8) unless that's the intentions. If so, that's wasted space.

Careers page, the large content box (bottom right) is floating to the right, is that intentional? Or is it IE playing tricks on me again...

Overall, the design itself is a 4 out of 5. The content structure gets a 3 out of 5 from me Nice site though.
    Don't forget to Rep people if they've helped you, it's just the right thing to do.
    My Site - JJ's Webs
    My oDesk Profile - Hire me on oDesk
    My Themeforest Profile - Just for you TF people!

Member #
    Hi. The blurb about the company is rather long and the text is set out too wide for the reader. Jim

Member #
    I saw the site once again and am sticking to my earlier reply....you need to work on content. It looks like you throw words on the visitors face...also there is much space to be filled on the site....

Member #
    Hi,

I had a look at your website, overall the design is good but I do not like the sound effect used on flash animation roll overs. I could not find any examples of work, where is your portfolio?

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Add a portfolio. People want to see examples of the work you do. I also noticed some spelling errors in the content.

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    use your hosting to put up some free offering for myspace, a forum, or a chatroom, something you can put in your portfolio. i would recommend you look at the wording.

MediaLinkers is one of the foremost SEO companies that offers quality search engine optimization and Internet marketing services. Just having a nice website is not enough for successful online business. It is extremely critical to increase page views and traffic to the website.
    We offer an in-house search engine optimization team that markets the website to provide maximum exposure. MediaLinkers search engine optimization campaigns are based on a solid foundation of research and analysis.
    in there you offer seo as marketing. they are not interchangeable terms. marketing involves ad space, social networking tools, or any host of other venues but seo is not exactly marketing by traditional sense. it's more of following standards in place by the SE companies themselves. your site lacks social networking tools. you can't sell people on marketing these days without those tools as proof of your exp with them.
    take a sec to break this up. it helps you and the client to segregate them.

SEO
    social networking
    marketing

you could even segregate the types of marketing such as familiarity with different forms of marketing like email campaigns or ad space with linkshare.
    this also gives you a chance to expand on your companies approach to each of those areas, showcasing your knowledge.

remember, form follows function. get all your bases covered, then figure out how to sell it.

while($get_it !== true){ continue; }

Member #
    I really like the colour scheme but the page you linked to does feel extremely text-heavy. The Flash on the main page is clean and not over-the-top but I had to jump for my mute button... always a turn off for me when viewing sites.

-Sandra

Remove Ads