Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hey everyone!

I am working on a layout right now so it's still in progress. But Can I get your opinions on it? Most of the pages don't have much content because I took it from the last page which didn't have room for a lot of content. But if you can give me your opinion and any ideas that you may have that would be awesome!!!

Also if anyone can give me layout ideas for the warranty page that would be great too!!! I need some ideas for pages layout on pages such as the warranty page that has too much content to keep on one main page so I need to break it up, but have a main warranty page that gives a little info and provides links to the other information pages (Warranty Comparison, Long Blocks, Short Blocks).

Here is the URL

http://me2003.lindseymarshall.net/layout2/index.htm

Thanks

Lmarshall

Member #
    I like what you have so far. The navigation is a little simple (some images may spice it up), but I'm sure there are others that would disagree w/ me.

My biggest issue is the thick red stripe on the right side w/ "Dyno-Tested" going down the side. The stripe is too thick IMO, and "Dyno-Tested" seems random to me. If it's not the company's slogan, the slogan may look more appropriate, if you really want text in there. The stripe just looks too big for my taste though.

As for the Warranty page, I think the way you have looks good: Summarize it on the "home" warranty page, and then offer links to different subpages.

Also, the homepage's content needs some work. The image you have means nothing because we can't read the chart's title or the units, and there's barely any information. Offer some information on the company, and about the website. Offer a link on the homepage to a part of the site you want everyone to see.

The site looks nice, keep up the good work!

Member #
    so far i like what i see..

one thing that gets me is the red border. i think it clashes a bit with the rest of the site. i think you should experiment with the colors a little.
    also, making some images for the navigation would be cool..

:alien:

Member #
    I say snake the colors of your web title and incorporate them into the boarder instead of the red. It will make the site match and spice it up all at once!

Member #
    Looks good. Not all for the black background. I'm also not all for the yellow links in the navbar. I would change them to a red. But that probaly wouldn't look too well either. Also for the links I wouldn't center them. I would realign them to the left. Other than that yeah the site looks good.

Peace

Remove Ads