Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    4.2 out of 5

Accessibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    4.6 out of 5

Compatibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    4.2 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hello guys,

This is my first post here so please be gentle

I'm a web designer with more then 10 yrs of experience and I'm currently working on my first startup which is web application that will help us to manage essential clients data. At the moment that's all info I can share with you because of marketing campaign but I'll update you here when things start rolling (in the next few weeks).

I plan to realize beta version in December so until then you can check my teaser website (20after20) and let me know what you think.

Teaser website is built on top of HTML5 and CSS3 technology with responsive layout so your input will be much appreciated and of course I'll post a link here when we're ready for beta testers.

Thanks in advance and I look forward hearing from you

Member #
    I like it, its plain and simples which can sometimes be eye catching. I do think that the title, should be made abit bigger, because at first you don't notice it.

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Promoted to the head of the information processing office at DARPA, Robert Taylor intended to realize Licklider's ideas of an interconnected networking system. Bringing in Larry Roberts from MIT, he initiated a project to build such a network. The first ARPANET link was established between the University of California, Los Angeles and the Stanford Research Institute on 22:30 hours on October 29, 1969. By December 5, 1969, a 4-node network was connected by adding the University of Utah and the University of California, Santa Barbara. Building on ideas developed in ALOHAnet, the ARPANET grew rapidly. By 1981, the number of hosts had grown to 213, with a new host being added approximately every twenty days.

History of the Internet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

although i was wrong about the time line of cern. but....

CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research, is one of the world’s largest and most respected centres for scientific research. Its business is fundamental physics, finding out what the Universe is made of and how it works. At CERN, the world’s largest and most complex scientific instruments are used to study the basic constituents of matter — the fundamental particles. By studying what happens when these particles collide, physicists learn about the laws of Nature.
    CERN in a nutshell

and that has nothing to do with communications. like paying nasa to work on your car.

while($get_it !== true){ continue; }

Member #
    Liked
    142 times
    ??? His site clearly says world wide web, NOT internet.

CERN started the project, originally called ENQUIRE, which turned into the WWW. WWW = Websites, internet is the data network as a whole.

Based on the concept of hypertext, the project was aimed at facilitating sharing information among researchers.
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    The World Wide Web was created to unified the different existing systems at CERN like ENQUIRE, the CERNDOC, VMS/Notes and the USENET.[1]

ENQUIRE failed.
    and he said
    On 25th of December 1990 Tim Berners-Lee with the help of Robert Cailliau and a young student at CERN, made the first successful communication between an HTTP client and server via the Internet
    not www. so yeah. i was wrong. he didn't actually state as you are that cern was the sponsor of the project. sorry.

Member #
    Our friends are indulged in an intriguing battle which seems to be more fruitful for Internet marketers rather than the site. But at the same time we can't ignore the prompt that 20after20 provided for the battle. Keep quartering as you deliver vital hard to find statistic regarding Internet.

Banned
    Member #
    I really like the nice clean style. The message is clear, the only thing I can suggest is giving a little more info on the product. I don't think I would sign up for more info, I have no idea what it is for. The site design is superb though.

Member #
    Very nice, I like it. But i think .... need more impact at the "20after20" tittle.

Member #
    Obiviously you need more SEO on this website like Title and meta description

Member #
    Looks good. Fix your page title tags, they are duplicated.

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    the social tools are half way off the left side of the page so not 100% visible and still no mention of what the product is.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads