Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

FreeCash.biz free cash & free money is a directory listing free cash and free money offers.

Well I would not even call this a "web site," more like a "web page..." Not much to comment on, but in case anyone has any particular design suggestions, here it is.

Member #
    Some images may spruce up the appearance, it just seems like text on a page right now. A banner image would be a good idea too.

Member #
    Originally posted by splufdaddy
    A banner image would be a good idea too.
    Yes, that's a good idea! One big banner, quick and easy way for a more businesslike appearance. Thank you Splufdaddy. I've put a simple 468x60 at the top and the bottom of the page.

Member #
    looks ok.

some suggestions:

- lose the animateed gif. In my opinion they are the mark of cain. They are very distracting.

- the background is a bit annoying. but its ok.

overall it is ok but some more images and a more user-friendly appearance wouldnt hurt.

Member #
    Liked
    2784 times
    My biggest issue with this site is the "content". This has been done to death. This was the theme for the very first site I ever did back in 1998, and it doesn't look like anyone's totally figured it out; by the time you're done investing the time and effort required to make a site like this actually make money, you'll be old and in the ground. But on the bright side, you may have made a hundred bucks for your 5000 hours of work.
    The code...
    Code:
    <strong><a href="http://freecash.biz">The free cash & free money directory.</a></strong>
    All websites with free cash or free money
    offers can be listed here.
    ...is also showing as it is there (sans carriage returns). You probably wanna fix that.

Other than that, just the stuff everyone else mentioned.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Originally posted by buntine
    ...lose the animateed gif. In my opinion they are the mark of cain. They are very distracting...
    Alright I've replaced it with a static "$" dollar sign.
    Originally posted by TheGAME1264
    But on the bright side, you may have made a hundred bucks for your 5000 hours of work.
    The code...is also showing...
    :cross-eyed: Well the code is supposed to show---people are supposed to "copy the code" to make a link back to the site. Well, I've reduced the font and put "Copy this code" above it, to make this more clear (hopefully)...

And thank you for the tip about the value of this type of site. I agree and didn't intend to spend much time on it... rather taken aback actually by the good design advice I'm getting here...! I've been thinking of offering it at Ebay with a starting auction price of either $500 or $1,000...

Well, I guess I should feel lucky if anyone bids $500...? :cheeky:

Member #
    it was a wise decision getting rid of the animated gif.

Member #
    I'd be very surprised if someone bid $1000 for a .biz domain name, esp this one. Couldn't hurt to put it on though, good luck if you do.

Remove Ads