Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

As this is my first website, any feedback or criticism is valuable to me. Thanks in advance for taking a look at the site. I designed it for my uncle after he heard I was learning HTML and CSS.

(p.s. I did not design the logo and don't intend to change it even though it looks like it was made from legos)

Member #
    Not bad for a first website, kind of colorless though. Also the logo image is very bad, it deters me from browsing the rest of the website lol, other then that, not a bad job for your first website.

Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Loads very quick and no errors i can see, i would colour code the tabs with green, red or blue when you click on them and when you reach the page to match the color scheme you have going on the left side of the webpage for each step. i.e. what we do will have a blue visted tab.
    IQ Catch Intelligent Dating for Smart People www.iqcatch.com

Member #
    For SEO purposes I would try an include text for your header instead of an image and then make that a H1 tag
    Denwa Communications is a one stop shop for Phone Systems, Call Logging Software and IP Phones.

Member #
    Liked
    80 times
    I find the text on the home page a bit hard to read, not sure if it is my monitor or the font or what. the fact that b's, d's and u's go below the baseline, makes it look kinda odd, not quite sure how to explain what Im talking about.
    Peace, Mike
    WebHost1-For all your Hosting needs.
    Leenkz.Com-The web starts here! (Blatant use of tables)
    I realllllly need to feel useful, please "like" my signatures!!!! (Button is on the bottom right!)

Member #
    Liked
    23 times
    I agree LeenkzMike
    Fix the font and you have a winner!

Member #
    Overall, not bad.

I think the informational and content layout is great. Very easy to see, read, use and it flows well. The eyes follow it very naturally.

The colors are a little bland but I think with a little reworking and maybe more subtle gradients you can keep the same color scheme and make it work.

Also, try to turn your logo into a Vector so you can scale it to different sizes, right now it is a bit "jaggy"

Member #
    Sorry, I thought this thread was about my website upon which I asked recommendations, but I see it is not. Either way, I agree with other people's recommendations, making your site more SEO compliant can never hurt!

Member #
    Liked
    80 times
    ??? hello?
    Peace, Mike
    WebHost1-For all your Hosting needs.
    Leenkz.Com-The web starts here! (Blatant use of tables)
    I realllllly need to feel useful, please "like" my signatures!!!! (Button is on the bottom right!)

jj1
    Member #
    On my ie7 browser, your acacial logistical solutions image sticks out half an inch outside the rest of the box.

As far as content goes, I think you should use your home page to say what your site/company does and put the detailed how to find density of freight on a back page.

For who we are / what we do / how we do it boxes, try using some colour (can be subtle) for box background; maybe even use different coloured typeface to visually separate it from main left hand column.

I would also say to get a professional image for the top of the screen and reduce down the tree logo size. You can get cheap images at Stock Photography: Search Royalty Free Images & Photos | iStockphoto.com or Royalty Free Stock Photos and Stock Image Subscription from 123RF Stock Photography. and a limited number of free images at Images and more - Microsoft Office Using a wide professional photo could massively affect the visual appeal of your site.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads