Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: rate my website

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    3.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    3.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    2.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    3.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    3.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Carmine Technologies is basically a web development firm working from its base on Kerala. The company have already completed more than hundreds of project in different domains. It also undertake web application development, web design, Software development, Internet marketing, Search engine optimization, etc etc.The web site of carmine technology which you are about to review is developed using tools such as Photoshop cs5, Dreamweaver CS5. It uses scripting languages such as j-query, php etc. Please review the website . Your valuable suggestions are appreciated. thank u.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I like quite a lot of this. The only thing I would say is that it needs a bit more color. There's just too much grey and black. I would say maybe make some of the h tags red or something.
    Arun likes this.
    Check out some of my work: http://www.jr-webdesigns.com

Member #
    Thank you [SIZE=11px][COLOR=rgb(32, 117, 183)]Jeffrey Rank[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=11px] for your valuable suggestion.While i have seen your web site too. Its really awesome.[/SIZE]

Member #
    Liked
    878 times
    Hello - most people who come here to ask for reviews of their sites without being members of the forum for a while and contributing to the discussion and learning here, are spammers or just trying to advertise their company in a devious sort of way. I will give you the benefit of the doubt, however, and tell you what I think of your site.

From a design viewpoint:
    • The red area is far too large and diminishes the message you are trying to deliver.
    • The grey text on the black background is too dark - use a lighter shade or go to white.
    • If you're going to use visual separators between the content areas in the black part of the homepage, use them consistently - the one between "Webdesigning" and "Software Development" is missing.

From a functionality viewpoint:
    • The site loads slowly.
    • The scroller is slow and unbalanced - there are 3 vertical areas on the left and they should co-ordinate with the horizontal messages.
    • The top menu is so faint that it took me too long to find it. If this is going to be your only navigation, make it more visible.
    • None of the headers of the various areas are clickable. I tried to click on "Webdesigning" and nothing happened.
    • You need to put clickable links in your portfolio. If I were a prospective client, I'd want to visit sites you've done before to see the work you do.

One last word; get someone who is fluent in English to check your copy. I know it can be expensive to pay translators, but make sure they are doing a good job. There are so many spelling and grammatical errors in the site - this will come across as less than professional.

Good luck to you,
    Good design should never say "Look at me!"
    It should say "Look at this." ~ David Craib

http://digitalinsite.ca ~ my current site . . info@digitalinsite.ca ~ my email

If you feel that someone's post helped you fix your problem, answered your question, or just made you feel better, feel free to "Like" their post. The "Like" link is at the bottom right of each post, along side the "reply" link. And if you are being helped here, try to help someone else - pass it on!

Member #
    I don't get the portfolio style, with screenshots of the websites turned away from the user. There's no way to see what the pages really look like. And, oh, the first two .com websites I tried to view did not exist. As Alphamare said, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, but if I were to judge simply by the portfolio, it makes me believe that this is not an established business.

Of everything in web designer's website, the portfolio is the most important to get right.
    Rick Dieffenbach
    www.ProfessionalWebsiteReview.com
    Tutorials for reviewing your website

www.allureiw.com
    Web Design and Development

Remove Ads