Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

cmz
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    4.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    4.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    4.5 out of 5

Compatibility:
    4.5 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    4.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Our site design and content has been updated. Looking for feedback on the new looks.

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Didn't see it before, but it's very clean, nice colour scheme, and I like your logo.
    It is slightly templatey - all the web design companies seem to be doing similar sites at the moment especially the freelancers, same layout. So not such high points on originality, but that doesn't matter, it still looks real good. I think we're all getting familiar with this style now, and it's a good one.
    If it was me and I was shooting for this style I'd :
    Expand the menu to 100% of the width assuming that's all the menu items you're going to have. It looks strange with that gap on the right.
    Suckerfish that menu with the stuff in the footer and style it up in a similar way to how the menu looks already.
    Move "Our products" and "Our services down a bit and put a subtle curvy shadow underneath the banner.
    Not sure about the curtain effect on the banner - I'd shoot for fade or slide left. Perhaps personal taste.
    Your banner is in flash - use jquery instead.
    The social networking icons - when they roll over colour them in nice and shiny. They stay greyscale at the moment and I was looking foward to them becoming full colour on rollover. Same goes for the submit button on the right.
    Also, round off your search box slightly.
    In the footer consider putting a texture - sandstone style.

Basically lots of stuff to make it even more shiny and fresh.

It's very good though. It's all there, just needs tweaking slightly.

Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    i think the whole site looks clean. However the only two areas i see that bug me is the header and footer. The header only has the logo, which is fine, but the search box is by itself and doesnt flow with the design. The footer is huge, i would maybe reduce the content, lay it out better, but its huge with a ton of info in it. Also fix your phone number in the footer for USA, you have - and . in the number.

Remove Ads