Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    2.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    4.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    4.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    2.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    3.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

hello all, long time no see

anyway I'm putting this site together (not finished yet some content and pages are missing) and I would like your opinion on...well everything or anything that you might notice.

I didn't put too much emphasis on the home page yet so don't expect much on that end...the real work was put on the website's main layout throughout the pages.

one of my issues with it is that I feel that the black text and gray text used in various areas of the layout makes it feel a little congested, maybe i need more color of font size variation?...but that might just be my imagination, I've been looking at this thing for the past few weeks, so I think my opinion at this point is kinda tainted

Member #
    hey thx for the reply, do you find the elements up top to be too slow/choppy? specially the applications slider?

Member #

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by gaddict View Post

anyway I'm putting this site together (not finished yet some content and pages are missing) and I would like your opinion on...well everything or anything that you might notice.

I didn't put too much emphasis on the home page yet so don't expect much on that end...the real work was put on the website's main layout throughout the pages.

one of my issues with it is that I feel that the black text and gray text used in various areas of the layout makes it feel a little congested, maybe i need more color of font size variation?...but that might just be my imagination, I've been looking at this thing for the past few weeks, so I think my opinion at this point is kinda tainted
    Hey,

I will list out the Pros and Cons I researched from your website

Cons:
    This site does look dated and is not friendly to the mobile phone. Ultimately these are you 2 biggest areas of concern if you want to compete with other relevant websites within your industry online.

Pros:
    From the look of your type of eCommerce website it appears that this is an online store that most customers would be purchasing on a Desktop. For that fact alone because it does not break down responsively to the mobile phone it may not matter as much. Also it received an 83 for Mobile and a 87 for desktop when I ran a Google Speed Check. Which was surprising and this is for the most part a decent score. I have ahrefs which is an advanced SEO analyzer platform and from the looks of it your doing above average. Your current domain rating is 25 which is good because this means you will rank higher. But also take into account the fact that its not mobile friendly may affect the mobile searches.

Let me know if you have any questions

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads