Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Id like you to give my website, http;//dbzfx.vze.com a rating for it's style looks and craetivity, please note that i use microsoft frontpage 2003 and a cracked version of namo webeditor 5.5 after paying $100 for the full version and not recieving any download

Please rate the grafix, on a scale of 1/10,
    time taken toload 1/10
    and overal apeal 1/10

Member #
    thanx, for the positive feedback, however how do i make a succesful layout without iframes, all my layouts use them!!!! Help me!!

Member #
    A successful layout is one that doesn't use iframes. j/k

In all seriousness, look around at other sites that you like, most good, successful sites don't use iframes, you can learn from them. Iframes do make website maintenance easier, but so does SSI (server side includes). Read about SSI here on WDF: [searchwdf]SSI[/searchwdf]

Member #
    3/10 for everything. From what I gather you're selling web design services... so why is there a picture of Nelly? It looks more like a blog site than a web design site.

Member #
    when i first started out i ALWAYS used frames. but i think that you grow out of them once your design skills kick in.

my first inspiration was from NBA.com but thats the sort of site i like to create.. Just look around, your bound to find something you like. and when you do do, work from there.

Member #
    I didn't realize you were selling anything on this site. Putting Nelly on a commercial site is probably illegal (he's not endorsing you, you have to pay to use his likeness), not to mention a bad business choice. Nelly is in no way related to your business, and I agree, I thought it was a personal site or a Nelly Fan Site.

Another element I think you should remove is the area where you ask for donations. The point of a business is to earn money, not to ask for it for free. This is another unprofessional element, IMO.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads