Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Webpage review

Member #
    Liked
    18 times

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

I need your review of my page. It's a simple page; my goal is to get visitors to click on the button (link)

I've checked this in various browsers IE,FF,Chrome, Safari, Win and Mac. If anyone could check this in Opera 10 or older that would be great! Everything validated except for line 56, however it validates in Dreamweaver, (in any event I don't know what the problem is?)

Any advice is appreciated. B)

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    As someone who drinks quite a bit of herbal tea (I've got four different Teavana flavors in my cupboard, including the mega-awesome Samurai and Ayurvedic chai blend), I'm not averse to taking any herbal product, and I will gladly take an herb or a vitamin over a drug, given the choice. So I'm not looking at your page with a closed mind.

The problem that I have with the page is that It does nothing to explain or even sell the product. The video is weird and vague, the copy doesn't really go into detail, the colors don't match the colors of the product bottle, and everything is just sort of...there. It's like...here's an herb that will basically perform a colon cleanse, backed by claims of weight loss that border on the outrageous (although length of time required to lose the weight isn't specified, and neither is any additional effort the "claimant" may have performed, such as an exercise regimen or change in diet). I also have to consider that testimonials can, and often are, faked.

I could even live with all that if I could try the product...as in try it without having to buy it. The reason I'm a Teavana fan is because they set up shop in Walden Galleria Mall and let me try a sample of the tea. No pressure, no obligation, just "here, you want to try this?" "Okay." Send me a week's supply. Let me try it out. Let me see if I drop weight or more importantly inches off of my waist...although in my case, I doubt it (my waist size is 30.5") But at least let me try it and see.

Mind you, at the price you're selling the 375 gram size for, I'd probably rather go to an indoor waterpark. I'm not even joking about that...the water pressure from the slides at an indoor waterpark actually makes a great colon cleanse.

So you either need to pimp your product better, and go into detail as to how it works and what it can do (and lose the Youtube vid in the process), or have an actual free trial.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    416 times
    Looks like one of those frustrating spam sites that try to take money from you.
    I think that is brought about the random layout... You gotta structure the page with a more logical flow. The colors in the text don't make sense. That bright blue is usually reserved for links.
    As someone who drinks quite a bit of herbal tea (I've got four different Teavana flavors in my cupboard, including the mega-awesome Samurai and Ayurvedic chai blend)
    Your manliness just went down a bit, lol
    My freelancer website: DolidzeDesign

You only need a parachute if you plan on skydiving twice.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Bite me. heh
    Seriously, I drink the Samurai chai before one of my long workouts or when I'm really dragging. It's healthier than one of those energy drinks and cheaper.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    Thanks for the comments... Walden Galleria (that brings back memories) I'm originally from Buffalo

Member #
    Liked
    416 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGAME1264, post: 212333
    Bite me. heh
    Seriously, I drink the Samurai chai before one of my long workouts or when I'm really dragging. It's healthier than one of those energy drinks and cheaper.
    I used to drink coffee before working out to give me a kick (after I came back from school). But I'll give that awesome sounding tea a shot if I see it around.

Member #
    Liked
    878 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGAME1264, post: 212312
    Mind you, at the price you're selling the 375 gram size for, I'd probably rather go to an indoor waterpark. I'm not even joking about that...the water pressure from the slides at an indoor waterpark actually makes a great colon cleanse.
    OMG - I used to love the water parks... now I'm going to worry about water quality
    Good design should never say "Look at me!"
    It should say "Look at this." ~ David Craib

http://digitalinsite.ca ~ my current site . . info@digitalinsite.ca ~ my email

If you feel that someone's post helped you fix your problem, answered your question, or just made you feel better, feel free to "Like" their post. The "Like" link is at the bottom right of each post, along side the "reply" link. And if you are being helped here, try to help someone else - pass it on!

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    It's not the water quality...it's the pressure. Jets of water shooting up your butt through your bathing suit + hurtling down slides at about 20 MPH = * ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT * about 4 times in a day.

Member #
    Liked
    878 times
    LOL ! Last Time I did that I guess I was heavy enough that it didn't go up my butt - but I got a helluva brain spike thru my nose! :cry:
    Good design should never say "Look at me!"
    It should say "Look at this." ~ David Craib

http://digitalinsite.ca ~ my current site . . info@digitalinsite.ca ~ my email

If you feel that someone's post helped you fix your problem, answered your question, or just made you feel better, feel free to "Like" their post. The "Like" link is at the bottom right of each post, along side the "reply" link. And if you are being helped here, try to help someone else - pass it on!

Member #
    Liked
    416 times
    I'm at hawaii, getting pummeled by waves, so it's like a waterpark. Except here, you go crashing into rocks and stuck-up surfers get mad at you after driving a surfboard through your forehead.

Remove Ads