Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi,

I have been working on the design for http://Stiggler.com , and have come up with how it looks now. I'm not a web designer by any means, but have to do it myself due to funds at the moment. My biggest issue is the color scheme and background. Any help would be appreciated with ideas and critique. Thanks in advance.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    * scratches his head *

Why would it be your funds that you'd have to worry about if Tucows is plastered all over this thing? As a domain reseller, they'd have pretty deep pockets.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Ummmm, are you replying to the wrong thread? That made no sense at all...

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    He's saying that Stiffler.com currently has a Tucows landing page on it. Perhaps you posted this in the wrong section... this one is for rating and reviewing existing designs, not for questions on how to go about starting a design.

Awesome domain, by the way! Would be well-suited to a college-oriented website!!! Have you thought about that? First thing that comes to mind for me is a site where college kids can post videos of pranks they pull on roommates... or something similar.

Member #
    Liked
    265 times
    All i can think about at the moment is *sings* "Stifflers mom has got it going on...."

It had taken me 4 years to get that out of my head....Thanks for that....*sigh* :P
    If you like my comments to your thread please click the LIKE button

Check out my portfolio: Here!
    View my company Facebook Page
    View my company Website

<<Plrease ignoer my typo's I have isdexlyia>>

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    It was Stacy's mom, not Stiffler's.

And what Moseley said, except that I didn't recognize it as a Tucows landing page. I just recognized it as a project that appears to be done on Tucows' behalf.
    m3n0tu18 likes this.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I don't know who tocows is, or what you guys are seeing on my site that looks like this "twocows", but it's got me confused.

Yeah, i was worried about the domain being typecast from the get-go, due to its similar phonetic to "Stiffler". But, it was the best we could come up with that was available. I bought LOT of domains that night ( http://TypeAndRun.com ) and that was the only one that felt like a "Brand". But, yeah, "Stiffler" is bound to keep popping up.

BTW, i just did a TON of new changes, so if you go back, be sure to hit F5/refresh.

Thanks guys!

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    See attached. This is what I'm talking about for the Tucows thing.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Member #
    Liked
    265 times
    I agree... Tucows is everywhere on the site...:S

Game: Staceys mom!! DAMNIT!
    If you like my comments to your thread please click the LIKE button

Check out my portfolio: Here!
    View my company Facebook Page
    View my company Website

<<Plrease ignoer my typo's I have isdexlyia>>

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    For those of you who don't know what m3n0tu18 and I are referring to...let's all look at Rachel Hunter now.

m3n0tu18 likes this.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Remove Ads