Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

This is my first site. Please comment, about the design especially..i think it would messed up in ie

Edit : so many error??arrhh..

Member #
    Liked
    265 times
    Okay i suggest you do this..

Replace QnA with Q&A only because QnA confused me for 10 seconds.

Make the site wider... make it 1000px so you can fit more in ( i noticed the last 10 jobs section has text overflowing so making it wider will hopefully sort this issue)

Improve your footer.. Add Copyright info for your site and contact details if needed.

If you add some noise effect to the grey color it will give the site texture, it looks alittle bland at the moment

Your search bar isn't seated correctly and is thus overflowing

the del.ici.ous icon is sitting on the search bar instead of next to it.

For your social icons.. maybe on rollover they change to their official color.. that will be quite a nice effect for the site.

You need alittle bit more information in your about us than "we are people who loves freelancing "

"Some words to all freelancer" needs an S on the end of freelancer, its not plural in this context.
    Same for the heading "Employer"

In fact make sure the grammar is correct.. theres quite a few errors there. (unless of course this site is meant to be in a different language (Malaysian)

and now for the code..

why is your logo coming from a completely different domain that doesn't appear to be connected to this site? [COLOR=rgb(136, 18, 128)]http://www.jlfara.com/freelancing/images/logo.png <-- Especially seeming as jlfara.com is a hotel?!?![/COLOR]

other than that, it looks like the site can have potential. Good work.
    If you like my comments to your thread please click the LIKE button

Check out my portfolio: Here!
    View my company Facebook Page
    View my company Website

<<Plrease ignoer my typo's I have isdexlyia>>

Member #
    Thank you very much! really appreciate your comments..will fix it as soon as possible...

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    The icons for Facebook, Twitter etc are nearly invisible I accidentally rolled my mouse over it and got to know that there are icons here. The font color in the footer needs to be changed, white would look good and the navigation bar, All categories was not center aligned instead it was appearing bottom aligned. Why is Search your jobs and skills here.. is with white background where as the rest two are lilac ?

Member #
    removed the social icons, because people don't really click on it..about the searchbox, do you have any suggestion about the color??(actually, the boxes with the lilac color is not a text input)..i'm not really good in designing..haha...

Thank you for your tips..

Remove Ads