Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hello, this is my latest work.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    it's in French. Might be hard for people to comprend.

Looks okay, in a simple sort of way. Colors are a bit too bright, though...bright on the white background is a bit hard to read. Not to the point where it's impossible, but it is a bit of an impediment.

I'm also not sure why you're using Virtuemart. It's a shopping cart without prices...so why add things to the cart? What would that accomplish exactly?
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    The client wanted the cart feature, so customers can add multiple products in their cart.
    I'll take some notes about the colors and etc. My graphic design skills are still on a very newbie level.
    Thanks for your comment.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    No probs, dude. Again...they can add multiple products, but for what? What exactly does adding multiple products do for the customer? They can't checkout, so then what?

I think...and I'm not blaming you for this...but I think you guys need to rethink that logic.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    the link to birng the image pop-up read "click to enlarge" and some HTML tags like "<br>" are showing on the explanation of what that link does, wich prolly means that those tags arent supported by that feature.
    The top menu seem kinda strange to me.. idk.. maybe its because they seem a bit too loose buttons in grey/blue text on white background.. idk.

As for he shopping cart not showing prices, maybe only registered users are eligeble to see the prices? wich could be the best approch in case they sell only to retailers and resellers.
    My site? oh here--->www.host4go.com

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    That would make sense in theory, but if that were the case, the cart should only be available to registered businesses. That way, it doesn't confuse the average user.

Since this is dental equipment, I'd say the odds of it being resold are pretty slim.

Member #
    Liked
    265 times
    Aahhh I love google chrome auto translate....

The three box's at the top. is there meant to be anything in them? Only nothing is being generated at the moment.

Other than that I agree with Game, the colour scheme is a little bland and isn't really eye catching. You need something to instantly attract the clients attention :/
    If you like my comments to your thread please click the LIKE button

Check out my portfolio: Here!
    View my company Facebook Page
    View my company Website

<<Plrease ignoer my typo's I have isdexlyia>>

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    126 times
    A nice subtle background image would be nice IMO.

Member #
    As I was too scared to use third solid color, I "escaped" my problem with the gray tones. But after your comments I do realize that I'm just too scared not to overdo the design. As I started to make websites, the most major thing I have red and still read all over the net is - clean design, clean design... And it seems that I still can't touch the difference between the simple and empty design.

The shopping cart is only because the client wanted to give a choice to the customers to check out at one time with multiple products in their cart. There is no registration in the site or prices. The idea is that the customers don't buy the products in the site, they just send request for them. Now when I'm writing this I really don't know why this isn't explained anywhere in the site ^^

m3n0tu18 I don't know why there's nothing in the three boxes, you are the first the tells me that.

Thank you all for the comments and your time!

Member #
    Liked
    265 times
    Quote Originally Posted by memario, post: 214333

m3n0tu18 I don't know why there's nothing in the three boxes, you are the first the tells me that.
    Yea if you look at your screenshot of the site at the top of this thread. That's what I see.
    If you like my comments to your thread please click the LIKE button

Check out my portfolio: Here!
    View my company Facebook Page
    View my company Website

<<Plrease ignoer my typo's I have isdexlyia>>

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads