Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
Results 71 to 80 of 80
  1. #71
    WDF Staff George Dolidze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    2,487
    Member #
    27540
    Liked
    416 times

    Current Rating

    Visual Appeal:
    3.7 out of 5

    Accessibility:
    4.3 out of 5

    Website Speed:
    4.3 out of 5

    Compatibility:
    3.7 out of 5

    Overall Rating:
    4.0 out of 5

    Rate This Site


    Advertisement (login to hide this!)


    You must be logged in to view this site

    Revamped the home page, removed the 'about me' page and put it into the home page, did the contact page (which i'm sorta proud of :smug: ).
    How is it peeps?
    My freelancer website: DolidzeDesign



    You only need a parachute if you plan on skydiving twice.

  2.  

  3. #72
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Fairfax, CA
    Posts
    2,036
    Member #
    28003
    Liked
    126 times
    Hmmm....

  4. #73
    WDF Staff George Dolidze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    2,487
    Member #
    27540
    Liked
    416 times
    Hmmm as in what? lol Is it good or bad?
    My freelancer website: DolidzeDesign



    You only need a parachute if you plan on skydiving twice.

  5. #74
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Fairfax, CA
    Posts
    2,036
    Member #
    28003
    Liked
    126 times
    Hmm...as in I better talk to you about hosting :P
    George Dolidze likes this.

  6. #75
    Senior Member chrisHPZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    133
    Member #
    28760
    Liked
    31 times
    You have a decent thing going here George. There's one thing I have to ask though is why is the navigation at the top of the homepage duplicated in the footer section? I've seen this a lot lately and I know I'm blonde but is this practice popular? I just don't recall seeing it in times gone by. Also, you may want to trim down the size of the image on this page. Even on my 1920x1080 monitor, it took awhile to download. Beyond that, you've done some nice work here. Oh yeah, if you don't mind my asking. Can you point me in the right direction to make the same kind of contact form? I want to do the same thing with a site under construction. OH my Word!!!! "Site Under Contruction"

  7. #76
    Unpaid WDF Intern TheGAME1264's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Not from USA
    Posts
    14,482
    Member #
    425
    Liked
    2784 times
    It is fairly popular, and with good reason...if people scroll down to the bottom of the page, they can access common navigational aspects of the site without having to scroll up again.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

    If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

    My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

  8. #77
    WDF Staff George Dolidze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    2,487
    Member #
    27540
    Liked
    416 times
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisHPZ, post: 216068
    You have a decent thing going here George. There's one thing I have to ask though is why is the navigation at the top of the homepage duplicated in the footer section? I've seen this a lot lately and I know I'm blonde but is this practice popular? I just don't recall seeing it in times gone by. Also, you may want to trim down the size of the image on this page. Even on my 1920x1080 monitor, it took awhile to download. Beyond that, you've done some nice work here. Oh yeah, if you don't mind my asking. Can you point me in the right direction to make the same kind of contact form? I want to do the same thing with a site under construction. OH my Word!!!! "Site Under Contruction"
    Sure! You can learn about forms here and get the PHP you need for it here. What that PHP does is email you the information that the user entered.

    So if you say:
    <input type="text" [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]name="email"[/COLOR] />

    You will get:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]email[/COLOR]: [whatever the user entered]
    My freelancer website: DolidzeDesign



    You only need a parachute if you plan on skydiving twice.

  9. #78
    Member Bush_Tag's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    39
    Member #
    27876
    Liked
    1 times
    Simple yet stylish design. I really love the simplicity of it. You should add more designs to your portfolio.

  10. #79
    WDF Staff George Dolidze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    2,487
    Member #
    27540
    Liked
    416 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bush_Tag, post: 216923
    Simple yet stylish design. I really love the simplicity of it. You should add more designs to your portfolio.
    Thanks!
    I'm currently working on more sites for the portfolio. Bunch of free clients, and only one of them seems to know what the hell they want.
    My freelancer website: DolidzeDesign



    You only need a parachute if you plan on skydiving twice.

  11. #80
    WDF Staff m3n0tu18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hampshire, UK
    Posts
    1,473
    Member #
    28473
    Liked
    265 times
    Quote Originally Posted by George Dolidze, post: 216924
    Thanks!
    I'm currently working on more sites for the portfolio. Bunch of free clients, and only one of them seems to know what the hell they want.
    Welcome to the art of webdesign and development :P
    If you like my comments to your thread please click the LIKE button

    Check out my portfolio: Here!
    View my company Facebook Page
    View my company Website

    <<Plrease ignoer my typo's I have isdexlyia>>

  12. #81
    WDF Staff George Dolidze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    2,487
    Member #
    27540
    Liked
    416 times
    Quote Originally Posted by m3n0tu18, post: 216930
    Welcome to the art of webdesign and development
    They should have classes on how to deal with clients. AM knows whats up though
    AlphaMare likes this.
    My freelancer website: DolidzeDesign



    You only need a parachute if you plan on skydiving twice.


Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:29 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2020 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
vBulletin Skin By: PurevB.com