Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 80
  1. #1
    WDF Staff George Dolidze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    2,487
    Member #
    27540
    Liked
    416 times

    Current Rating

    Visual Appeal:
    3.7 out of 5

    Accessibility:
    4.3 out of 5

    Website Speed:
    4.3 out of 5

    Compatibility:
    3.7 out of 5

    Overall Rating:
    4.0 out of 5

    Rate This Site


    Advertisement (login to hide this!)


    You must be logged in to view this site

    Revamped the home page, removed the 'about me' page and put it into the home page, did the contact page (which i'm sorta proud of :smug: ).
    How is it peeps?
    My freelancer website: DolidzeDesign



    You only need a parachute if you plan on skydiving twice.

  2.  

  3. #2
    WDF Staff m3n0tu18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Devon, UK
    Posts
    1,467
    Member #
    28473
    Liked
    265 times
    Its goood. Apart from these things.

    Remove the period from the welcome title.. it looks out of place for some reason.
    Whos the ugly git on the right? Just kidding. Add a border radius to the picture and tone the border size down.

    I think you should have abit more information in your "What i do" page

    Loving the contact form, issue is you forgot the SEND BUTTON!! lol

    Other than that man its looking preeetaayyy awesomeness
    If you like my comments to your thread please click the LIKE button

    Check out my portfolio: Here!
    View my company Facebook Page
    View my company Website

    <<Plrease ignoer my typo's I have isdexlyia>>

  4. #3
    WDF Staff AlphaMare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    4,570
    Member #
    20277
    Liked
    878 times
    Awesome cool contact form - makes me want to go and redo mine right now!!
    Good design should never say "Look at me!"
    It should say "Look at this." ~ David Craib


    http://digitalinsite.ca ~ my current site . . info@digitalinsite.ca ~ my email

    If you feel that someone's post helped you fix your problem, answered your question, or just made you feel better, feel free to "Like" their post. The "Like" link is at the bottom right of each post, along side the "reply" link. And if you are being helped here, try to help someone else - pass it on!

  5. #4
    WDF Staff George Dolidze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    2,487
    Member #
    27540
    Liked
    416 times
    Quote Originally Posted by m3n0tu18, post: 214907
    Its goood. Apart from these things.

    Remove the period from the welcome title.. it looks out of place for some reason.
    Whos the ugly git on the right? Just kidding. Add a border radius to the picture and tone the border size down.

    I think you should have abit more information in your "What i do" page

    Loving the contact form, issue is you forgot the SEND BUTTON!! lol

    Other than that man its looking preeetaayyy awesomeness
    Thanks! And things on 'what i do' page are all i do, so..
    I'll do the other thingies you mentioned.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMare, post: 214911
    Awesome cool contact form - makes me want to go and redo mine right now!!
    Thanks!!
    My freelancer website: DolidzeDesign



    You only need a parachute if you plan on skydiving twice.

  6. #5
    WDF Staff George Dolidze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    2,487
    Member #
    27540
    Liked
    416 times
    And lol, I probably reminded myself to put in the submit button in about 10 times, but never actually did it...
    My freelancer website: DolidzeDesign



    You only need a parachute if you plan on skydiving twice.

  7. #6
    WDF Staff George Dolidze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    2,487
    Member #
    27540
    Liked
    416 times
    Ok - added it.
    lol I forgot to close an h3 tag, and the site went nuts in IE. Fixed that too.
    My freelancer website: DolidzeDesign



    You only need a parachute if you plan on skydiving twice.

  8. #7
    WDF Staff m3n0tu18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Devon, UK
    Posts
    1,467
    Member #
    28473
    Liked
    265 times
    Quote Originally Posted by George Dolidze, post: 214923
    And lol, I probably reminded myself to put in the submit button in about 10 times, but never actually did it...
    And there I was, thinking you were playing hard to get with potential clients....<lol>
    George Dolidze likes this.
    If you like my comments to your thread please click the LIKE button

    Check out my portfolio: Here!
    View my company Facebook Page
    View my company Website

    <<Plrease ignoer my typo's I have isdexlyia>>

  9. #8
    WDF Staff George Dolidze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    2,487
    Member #
    27540
    Liked
    416 times
    Quote Originally Posted by m3n0tu18, post: 214925
    And there I was, thinking you were playing hard to get with potential clients....<lol>
    Wouldn't want to be easy now, would I?
    m3n0tu18 likes this.
    My freelancer website: DolidzeDesign



    You only need a parachute if you plan on skydiving twice.

  10. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Fairfax, CA
    Posts
    2,036
    Member #
    28003
    Liked
    126 times
    Amazing site. And i would recommend getring a free google voice number, so you dont give people your real number (but u can make it automatically forward calls to your real number)...

  11. #10
    WDF Staff George Dolidze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    2,487
    Member #
    27540
    Liked
    416 times
    Quote Originally Posted by shovenose, post: 214942
    Amazing site. And i would recommend getring a free google voice number, so you dont give people your real number (but u can make it automatically forward calls to your real number)...
    Thanks!!:hug: And, ooh, that's cool, I'll check it out.
    My freelancer website: DolidzeDesign



    You only need a parachute if you plan on skydiving twice.


Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:56 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
vBulletin Skin By: PurevB.com