Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Please review my website & let me know what you think about the design & layout of it.

Title: Earn Top Quality Gadgets Online
    Desc: Earn Yourself A Brand New, Top Of The Range Games Console Or Gadget Now! If you do.. Your in the right place to start doing it! With a little time & effort you could get your hands on a brand new, top quality gadget of your choice. Interested?.. Yes?.. Well have look down this page to see what gadgets are on offer. Once you have picked one, click on that link to sign up, when you do so, you will be be prompted to complete an offer (free or very cheap, your choice), once completed, you will then be given a unique URL called your "Referral Link", you will use this to get other people to sign up to start earning a gadget too. For each new member that signs up by clicking through your "Referral Link" you will be credited with a "Referral". When you reach the required number of referrals for your gadget, will be sent directly to your door free of charge! To find out exactly How Earning Gadgets Online Works and how We Will Help You Get Referrals, please read further down this page. To get started right away.. Choose your top quality Games Console or Gadget from below and sign up. (6 currently listed).

Information Above taken from the home page of EarnTopQualityGadgetsOnline.co.uk

If you have any other comments about anything else on my website, then please let me know.
    Thank You!

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    The design and layout of your site really doesn't matter. You can have the prettiest site in the world, and in your particular case it won't mean a thing.

Why? Because you're promoting an unoriginal idea. You're obviously new to the Internet, so I'm going to give you a bit of a history lesson. Rewarding webmasters for sending others to complete offers has been going on since the mid-90s, and it hasn't become any less of a ripoff since that point. User signs up with Program X, signs up for overpriced offer, webmaster gets 20 pounds in your case (which in turn contributes to the inflated price of the offer). It's usually some magazine or some online subscription or some useless crap service or product that most sane people couldn't possibly want.

On top of that, you complicate the mistake of promoting this garbage using the various traffic and referral generating "programs" out there, which amount to nothing more than a pool of naive and ignorant people who want to believe in something that sounds good. None of these people ever get rich, unless they go the Earl Hickey route and scratch a lottery ticket. They just waste time and in many cases money to try and find the magic bullet to success that doesn't exist.

So I'm not going to comment on what does/doesn't need to be improved design wise with your site. Your content and your idea is your problem.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Thanks for the feedback!
    Everybody has got an opinion & is all welcome!

Member #
    Liked
    416 times
    The combination of white background, bad header graphic, visitor counter, cheap gifs, and sketchy offers makes it look like one a one giant advertisement. Either than, or a 90's site. I don't know which is worse.
    No, wait, the ads are worse.
    My freelancer website: DolidzeDesign

You only need a parachute if you plan on skydiving twice.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Cheers for your opinion mate!

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I put it on there because, alot of peaple think it. Thats why after it i added how it works. Now that you mention that it would make you wairy, i guess you won't be the only one that thinks it. cheers for the feedback

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Just added new header & some other things to my website. Also got rid of all the daft smilies. What do yous think?

Member #
    Liked
    416 times
    The header looks a bit better, even though I would style the text within more. I suggest you get rid of all the gifs, and just use CSS to make the text look good (the 'welcome' text, for example).
    There's still a wall of text on your page. Break it off into different pages, it will be more accessible that way. It all looks cluttered right now.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by George Dolidze, post: 218395
    The header looks a bit better, even though I would style the text within more. I suggest you get rid of all the gifs, and just use CSS to make the text look good (the 'welcome' text, for example).
    There's still a wall of text on your page. Break it off into different pages, it will be more accessible that way. It all looks cluttered right now.
    I just downloaded CoffeeCup HTML Editer to use, I exported the files for this website & looked at the code for it, Its a mess lol due to the daft site builder. Im just getting the hang of using the software & didnt know where to start as far as cleaning all the code up so just now im creating a new simple website until i get used to it then ill attempt this site.

Member #
    Liked
    416 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Quinn, post: 218397
    I just downloaded CoffeeCup HTML Editer to use, I exported the files for this website & looked at the code for it, Its a mess lol due to the daft site builder. Im just getting the hang of using the software & didnt know where to start as far as cleaning all the code up so just now im creating a new simple website until i get used to it then ill attempt this site.
    OK, that's cool too.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads